• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kirk's ladies for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi all @kirk has asked me to help him post a listing, while we try sort out image loading. The following 3 bikes are up for sale he is asking $250 plus shipping each
the 1st one is Green Columbia Rambler,
37697_f74d6d7acc10d116eec0030b6df52efc.jpg

The white one is a Westfield Fleetwing,
37698_d6f54e316b5bc24fe6c92967175cbfb0.jpg

and the blueFirestone
37700_ab8f4c9daf3844b3a7c5535863f9fe23.jpg

if any would more pics and info please contact @kirk here. Thanks again.
Pictures are not an issue in pm.
Full disclosure I respect offers and deals @kirk has made with me and would like to see him meet his goal. I hope no one thinks I have made a scratch into his collection. He has alot of great stuff, and I hope he keeps listing. I'm not part of anything, just trying get the bikes posted so others can enjoy.
Regards, pholT

Last edited:
Thanks always, I will be trying to post some myself today as I think I have the picture thing fixed. I will be posting bikes as I get boxes some boxes maybe cut down to size or I may have to make custom size. The boxes are hard to get this time of year but should be more in a week or 2.

It sold... I was slow in deciding, beleave me was a real deal. I just already has 4 from him I'm transit, was waiting arrival beforefurthe purchases.
@kirk has some others he will list, but I do suggest serious buyers to contact him.
All bikes I've seen and the monarch I missed are just bikes he's asking if I like.
I can't say enough. He's even tried to offer help with spokes for fed ex issue.

Class act.

Thanks always, I will be trying to post some myself today as I think I have the picture thing fixed. I will be posting bikes as I get boxes some boxes maybe cut down to size or I may have to make custom size. The boxes are hard to get this time of year but should be more in a week or 2.
Anytime Kirk...
You can also start the thread and I can post the images for you, that way you can write the title ad and change it.. I enjoy trying help and worst case I get a preview, so I blatantly am winning here.

I

is this bike in photo for sale ?
37696_875793b7bf4672cd2587f6c4b5efcf86.jpg
this was up also, not sure if it's available still... If i don't act in a day or so they seems to be a hole in the back that they are falling back into for me to never get a chance grab again.
I dunno what to do but just ask like Oliver twist, "just one more please"...
I've dealt with reluctant even bitter sellers. Dealing with collectors can be difficult, really, @kirk has been a really fun guy to deal with, like he understands I'm overwhelmed by the choices so is patient and willing answer my questions...
he has been selling bikes and not just to me. I do hope members get an opertunity

I'm going put it in public thread, when you get a chance, I'm sure others, not just myself would love a chance to see that Elgin in your avitar picture.
Thank Kirk, we will chat as soon as fed ex arrive and find a solution. I got the feeling bike flights would help make it right.
I'm off for coffee

Latest posts

Back