• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

@kirk second grouping

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey all here we go with some more of @kirk treasures.. any questions or inquiries please direct them at @kirk prices are plus delivery. If have other stuff ur looking for ask before its gone. These are not his only listings

First up
Men's rollfast with springer (I warned you and gave you chance to shoot, this one's headed to los Angeles... This on I plan keep as is... My @kirk built rat ;) )
37968_7ec72a0542c52767831edcb1708c339a.jpg

Pending. good luck trying beat me to this deal.. (fair is fair he asked I post so I will but man is this me.)

Lady Shelby Flying Cloud w wedge light
37969_019bc8e6d13313e898b07a1a02cbbd8a.jpg

$200

SOLD!! Mens Roadmaster Luxury Liner
37970_d9a378a243be44fd44328e6a7b5fb311.jpg

$350

Sold! Mens Firestone cruiser
37971_c220f0b8de2313d665500788386e07f6.jpg

$300

SOLD!!! Girls Westfield turn of century bike
37972_e948b3063ffa3073b2d52a6704befbb2.jpg

$100

SOLD!!!! And let's close this group with this, my favorite...
Columbia fire arrow with a manual 2 speed
37973_53ca32c15ffe9d1d34d87d2c8202803f.jpg

$350

I can't say enough if your looking for something best to ask before its gone before listed...
Good luck and enjoy.

Last edited:
Yeah you guys have till fed ex arrives then I'm putting payment out on one... I like the rollfast but letting the Firestone or luxury slip by and I'll regret it.

The fire arrow...
Oh my..

Fine.... I'm literally buying from a posting I put up.....
Funny thing I texted Curt... He thought I was someone else and replied regaurding peddle cars....
Man
I haven't even gotten there..
Maybe it's a good thing...
Now what needs come home.... I'm into the rollfast right now...
But I know I'll regret the luxury and the Firestone getting away...
The tank on the fire arrow is amazing....
I'm getting one rollfast already and a 16 monarch rocket and scooter...
I'm also torn with the green Columbia in the other thread or the super...

That Rollfast has a CWC shockmaster springer and CWC cranks (I think, and different fenders, but a great bike like that. Turn of the Century on The Columbia would mean 1900 or 2000. A serial number would give the exact year.

He's got killer bikes. any reason he is selling them ?

I am moving south and plan to take 30 or so bikes with me. I have to lighten the load do to cost to move to NC. I always regret selling anything but you cannot move a 3 stall garage and the top of the barn full without a tractor trailer. My wife would kill me if I moved the shop and left the house. So if you want to pick up you would not believe the deal you could get. I am trapped in New York for the winter but in the early spring we are gone, NO MORE WINTERS FOR US. I am not sure where we will be moving to but looking for a house not up in the mountains or big city. Any suggestions would be nice. Thank You for any help. Kirk

I am moving south and plan to take 30 or so bikes with me. I have to lighten the load do to cost to move to NC. I always regret selling anything but you cannot move a 3 stall garage and the top of the barn full without a tractor trailer. My wife would kill me if I moved the shop and left the house. So if you want to pick up you would not believe the deal you could get. I am trapped in New York for the winter but in the early spring we are gone, NO MORE WINTERS FOR US. I am not sure where we will be moving to but looking for a house not up in the mountains or big city. Any suggestions would be nice. Thank You for any help. Kirk
He's got killer bikes. any reason he is selling them ?
Honestly, been a great experiance, I thought others may enjoy, I found him from am ad posted in dreams and nightmares thread... I hope others get chance in the oppertunity

Where in NC are you moving? I'm in Charlotte and we have an active group here-Hurricane Coasters. Check us out on FB

Have you ever been to the Kentucky Derby, and experienced Bardstown Road in The Highlands?

If so, and you want to get away from the cold, look into Augusta Georgia. The vibe through much of the town is the same, especially near downtown/River Walk. The town continues to grow wildly, but hasn't lost its southern charm. Plus, if you hate cutting grass, there are plenty parts in town where the sand rules.
Pollen gets thick enough to color everything yellow, but doesn't come close to the Ohio Valley if alergies are a concern.

Latest posts

Back