killer deal on tires at Walmart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this prolly will get moved but i wanted to share info,killer tires at wallmart,hutchinson low riders,althouth they arent low profile,26 by 2.35 walmart number550309582 $15.33 per tire,iv got 2 sets there big high quality tire check em out

i have some on my huffy good vibrations bike !
i like how the look , i don' have fenders on the bike , bought it with out them

twice now I have walked past the close out rack and found the tubes sitting on the close out rack in the store. I get them for five dollars. Its funny, I was in Phoenix and I was excited to get them for that price so I took them on the plane home with me. I have not seen the tires yet. But I will look. Thanks

Thanks for posting the info about these. You can get them via their website as well. They show up as being on Rollback for $15.33 as of 1/13/15.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hutchinson-Lowrider-26-Tire/20434424#about

I'm considering buying a set today and going with the free ship to store option since I won't have enough to reach the $50 free shipping to home.

i have an older set and just got a new set and they are both 235 and large,i bought a used huffy that had one on the back thats how i found out about them,iv notseen them in stock in the stores so i just order on line,if they were only 2.1 like mtb tires i wouldnt have posted the info

In the written description these say they are 26x2.35, but in the image of the box the box says 26x2.1.
Does anyone actually have a set of these to verify which is correct?:39:
ya might wanna read the previous posts alittle better

If you bought some and they did end up being 2.1's you can always return them to your local store. It's a fairly risk free purchase.

On the Hutchinson site in the spec they list these tires as only being 33tpi.

I'm trying to decide if that tread pattern would work okay for me. I mostly ride the chip n seal roads (chip rock and oil compacted into porous like pavement) around here but I ride the gravel roads occasionally as well because they are numerous and connect many roads. I have some concerns about that tread pattern in loose rock.

5speed, I did see where you said that in your initial post, but then I saw the discrepancy in Wally's ad. So the ones you got are from that actual WalMart link?
If so, I guess that answers my question.:)
u got it sir!!

In the written description these say they are 26x2.35, but in the image of the box the box says 26x2.1.
Does anyone actually have a set of these to verify which is correct?:39:
i have the tires the are fatter than 26x2.125 & they say lowrider in white letters

Last edited:
Walmart had Hutchinson 2.3 inch knobby tires 3 years ago and I bought one. I don't know if they still have the knobby I bought. These are different than what is being talked about here but I wouldn't be surprised if the ones you all are talking were 2.3. Mine is like a downhill tires but lighter and nice with a kevlar bead. They are pretty big, noticeably bigger than 2.1 and just fit in my Cranbrook. In my picture they have studs I put in them. They are still like new after 4 years. If you see some pull it out of the box to see how the tire is marked. Like I said mine are marked 2.3 and are fatter than 2.1 but not as massive as my Maxxis 2.5 downhill tires. I think they are probably good tires.

i just got another set,they must have upgraded the boxes cause mine say 2.35 and they are the big ones,i build mostly hot fords so im gonna order another couple sets b4 there gone,i been payin 60 to 100 a st for tires that arnt any nicer than these,if anyone wants i can take a pic of the box in a couple of dayz but it is what it is!!!!

Latest posts

Back