kids gettin his hands dirty!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i and my son are at a bike swap a couple weeks back ... and hes approached buy an older gentle man saying that he's pretty handy with a tool my son says yep , the felllow goes would you be intrested in a job over the summer? my boy says sure doing what ? building bikes of course !!! my son says sure !!! where? the fellow says my father owned caps cycles and i run the store in new westminster. my son shakes his hand and says when shall i be there? so long and short of it the kids got a job workin were i purchased my first bike!!! oh and get this after his first twodays working their the owner offers him a option seeing he's cleaning out the storage any way for your first pay i can pay you money or grab a few bikes outta storage , my kid takes the bike deal comes home with a 15 speed trek mtn bike , a mint original boys roadking banana seat bike with water seal licences dating back to 1973 the year i was born, and an early dnb japanese folding bike , so the kid inthe first week not only gets a job but a piece of local bicycle store history!!! :mrgreen:

Cool

Wow. He'll probably come across a bunch of cool bikes & parts in that job. You know you should have him post want ads for old bikes in the shop. No telling what people will bring in.

WOW!

I grew up in Coquitlam and I too got my First Bike at Caps..
in Fact, I have bought 4 Bikes in The Last Year from that same store,

Their is a Gold Mine of cool Stuff in That Basement!
You should see what Grant has in Box's at The Caps Store in Langley!!!

Let Just say their a lot of Krate Bikes and Raleigh Choppers that are un-opened!!

great to hear your Boy git a Job with The Family,
Kev.

Latest posts

Back