Kidney Stew - together but not done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as complete as it is currently, i dont really know where to look, theres something everywhere ... for some reason the colors must have triggered my subconscious because im reminded of eating bacon at my great grandmas house i the mornings an drinking o.j from a lime green captain kangaroo cup. :shock: nice job so far jen, i would vote for this girls frame bike :D

Id love to give you a bunch of compliments on your abilities, but I don't have a deep enough vocabulary to tell you how awesome your bike is!
:mrgreen:

You do know that im expecting awesome photography to compliment your bike!!! :wink:

Oh, I am still going to be sending you something to stripe! Just may not be that tractor seat.

WOW, diggin those lines. I need to get one of your panels ( I collect panels got about a dozen, mostly jams a few individuals) or have you lay some lines on my jacket. GREAT looking bike.

wow i need a lil smilein face with drool coming out its mouth cause thats how i feel looking at you bike ....WOW...this bike needs to be framed..question did you paint the chain or bought a colored chain...

Awwwwe. What happened. You built a killer bike but I don't see you in the finished section. Anyway that bike looks absolutely saweet!

Hey, man I was bummed to not see your bike in the finished section! I hope you finish it and put it up in the regular build section! Looking forward to seeing it!

holy cow im a idiot ! i really really thought that deadline was for the 6th !!!!!!!! and i was all wrapped up in working on my motor over the weekend . shame one me ! oh well thats what happens when you have a million projects on your plate and the motor does take that cherry on top , :( :( i finished the chain guard and brush last night though :)

HotRodJen said:
holy cow im a idiot ! i really really thought that deadline was for the 6th !!!!!!!! and i was all wrapped up in working on my motor over the weekend . shame one me ! oh well thats what happens when you have a million projects on your plate and the motor does take that cherry on top , :( :( i finished the chain guard and brush last night though :)
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jen,
All I can say is, WOW!
This bike is a true showcase of your ability, bravo!

BTW, I think I own her brown cousin in Georgia! :mrgreen:
He's not into all that fancy striping stuff though ( :roll: )
DSCF2152.jpg

Cheers girl!
Dr. T

HotRodJen said:

I'm sorry to blew the deadline (we all know you could've easily finished) but now let me say thank you for allowing me to move 1 place closer to 1st than I would've been had Kidney Stew been done. :wink:

Fireproof said:
HotRodJen said:
holy cow im a idiot
No, you are not an idiot Jen! You are just very big hearted to give everyone else a chance of winning :)
We are lookin' forward to seeing the finished pics of yer awesome bike! 8)
+1 8)

Latest posts

Back