Just saying hello !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I joined up in December after getting an iPad ,and have been checking out all the fantastic bikes !
My love of bikes goes back to when I was a wee little kid arguing with my dad in the driveway about the training wheels on my swanky new bike - no way I was riding it with them on! I recall my dad being dumbfounded when off I went !
I've been on a bike since , now in my 40's I'd say it's my #1 hobby!
With about 20ish bikes in and around the place ( mtn, road , cruisers, and tons of parts ) I'm always on the Lookout for cool rides on the web and kijiji ( Canadian Craigslist) and usually tinkering after work in the winter and out riding as the snow melts.
Also I have been scoping pictures and how to's for ideas for a very long time ( before joining)- many of you do fantastic work and are a great resource for ideas and execution ,so for that Thanks!
My biggest surprise is that there are only 500 or so members here , that means there is a wealth of knowledge and some serious bike hoarders (like me!!) among a very few - keep on keeping on !

Stevetraf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just wanted to Add that I reside in Red deer ,Alberta ,Canada .

Well... That makes more sense !
Tell me why the thing at the top says 519?
Still in a world of 7 billion - and production of a million bikes a week- still a concentrated knowledge here !
It's helped me many a time .

Latest posts

Back