Just In,... DK Xenia 26" BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First off, pretty decent bike just like the others have said for the money, frame and fork appear to be well made, big ole 26er. I swapped out the mountain style straight bar for a set of 5" rise Snafu Sushi bars and a Redline Hollowpoint stem. I also put a set of Redline alloy pedals and never even bolted the DK composite pedals on that came with it. The freewheel right out of the box was garbage and clicked and made funny noises, so off it came, installed a 16 tooth Dicta freewheel, only one I had extra and smooth like butta. Really like it with the cruiser bars, came with a sweet KMC Z Gold chain. All in all only having to swap out the freewheel I'm pretty happy with it for what i've got invested, be good for bombin the neighborhood for now and eventually putting a 120mm suspension fork on it. Here's a couple pics of er.

Just picked up a dk Xenia

I have some sinz 5.5 cruiser bars on the way; I'm using your setup as a guide btw. If I replace the freewheel do I have to replace the cog? And how does the 16t gearing feel? What other recommendations do you suggest? Front fork, pedals, headset etc.

I just picked one up myself yesterday, too soon for me to say much since I haven't even taken it for a spin yet.

Latest posts

Back