Junk(yard)Liner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those Spaceliners. Chrome is in great shape.

Love those Spaceliners. Chrome is in great shape.
Thanks! That's it's good side. A friend had it over the holidays so he must put some work on it. Then he split from his old lady and she was going to toss it and bunch of other stuff. So when I saw it I was 5 minutes from the junk man so I grab what I could. The fork and the nonsprinker rack came from one the guys here. The springer rack came from the A^2 Bike show.

Love the liner frame,I have an AMC VIII with the same style. Also a chrome woman's frame,thought about one of Ren Man's tanks or try to build my own. Wondering now though with all the liner frames will another one win this year?

Love the liner frame,I have an AMC VIII with the same style. Also a chrome woman's frame,thought about one of Ren Man's tanks or try to build my own. Wondering now though with all the liner frames will another one win this year?
Who knows for sure if another Space will win. I'm not here to win I was chanllenged by horesfarmer to put it in here. If I get one or many votes it doesn't matter to me. Just knowing that I tried and that some liked my ideas is good. All you can do is try!

Who knows for sure if another Space will win. I'm not here to win I was chanllenged by horesfarmer to put it in here. If I get one or many votes it doesn't matter to me. Just knowing that I tried and that some liked my ideas is good. All you can do is try!
:thumbsup:

Luke.

I think it's worth the 20$ a year for the pro-member ship makes it very easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's worth the 20$ a year for the pro-member ship makes it very easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly did not know there was a prize involved with the contest/build. I use to show a Mustang if I won the trophy that year I would not enter the next year. I wanted other people to have the "bragging rights" for that year. I guess I'm strange. I just read the rules and stayed within those guide lines.

There aren't any official prizes. We generally start a Prize Pot thread though and people toss in this and that for the winner or any prize category they want to have.

you cant just post about a mustang showcar and not post any pictures.....

you cant just post about a mustang showcar and not post any pictures.....
I'll take a look and see if I have any around. most of the mods were done to engine. At some point I took a second in modifieds and tried to figure out what I did to the car to have it take a second in that class when I entered as a stock car:grin:

I'm back every time I want to work on it starts raining or life gets in the way. Since I last posted I found some fenders for it. The front was way to nice to chop. The rear on the other hand had to be chopped. Now the problem is finding wheels and tires for it. I think Walter World's Huffy will be used as the donor bike. Yeah I know I need to post some photos. The only other thing I did was put the seat post and seat on the bike. Yes I'm still trying to find photos of my not so stock, stock mustang.

Last edited:
Welcome back!

Latest posts

Back