June 9 So Cal Rat Rod Ride*update*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, let's do it again!
So now that we've passed the quarter year mark, The So Cal Rat Rod Ride has become a Traditional tradition, and the first few Rat Riders are on their way to becoming legendary living legends here in fast-paced Southern California. Yes folks, like the legendary Rats and Mice of old led by the legendary Eric Von Zipper the legend of the Rat Rod Ride has become legendary in itself! Yeah, the surfers is running for it, and we rule Party Beach an' everythin'...

http://youtu.be/RvQbVOmY8Hc

Uh- hold on you guys- I gotta' talk to jwm, here-
Told you to lay off the Annette Funicello movies. You're like way too old for that nonsense. And it's not good to write copy after you've been partying, mmmkay? You know how you get carried away with things...

Sorry. Where were we?
OH YEAH!
Next So Cal Rat Rod Ride will be on:

Saturday, June 9

At the corner of

Brookhurst Street, and Atlanta Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA
(see map)

brkhstatlanta.jpg

Meet up around 11:00 am, Ride Leaves around noon.
Looking Forward to seeing everyone!

JWM

(John from Whittier)

Re: June 9 So Cal Rat Rod Ride

Hey JWM me and the wife are going to try and make it again, we had a blast on the last one. dont know if i will bring the stretch! Also is the Long Beach ride tomorrow?

Cool! Looking forward to seeing you guys. I'm debating which bike to bring myself. One of these rides I want to bring out the Spoiler.It's fun to cruise the choppers, but there's just no getting around the leg work involved. (but, hey- we bad)
Yes, Cyclone coasters is tomorrow. Mary and I will be there.

http://cyclonecoaster.com/

JWM
John from Whittier

Hey John just wanted to let you know that I copied and pasted the ride to my Westside Cruiser Club Facebook page. See you next week! :lol:

Hey JWM i scored a 1966 Schwinn trike, so am going to take that out there tomorrow. also got a 1967 Western Flyer all original but it wont make this ride, its going to be the wifes, soon as i get new tires on it an check it all out. It will be going out for the next beach ride.

Hey Ruddigger you are right! but atleast I can close my tailgate with this one..LOL..Have fun over at Catalina today sir.

RATRODRIDE.jpg
IMAG0501.jpg
IMAG0500.jpg
IMAG0499.jpg
IMAG0498.jpg
IMAG0493.jpg
securedownload-1.jpg
IMAG0495.jpg

The wife and I had a great time, nothing like sitting and have a nice lunch with new friends! while having a awesome ride! the weather couldnt have been better. look forward to the next one. Thanks for the great hospitality from everyone.

I was hoping to make it but once again circumstances prevented it.

Some of my friends went though and had a great time.

I'll have a post up for the July ride very shortly.
In the meanwhile- I received an invitation today from the City of La Habra Corn Festival committee for a spot in their annual Corn Festival Parade held August fourth in La Habra. (of course) I tried to get a group together for last year's parade, but it never quite happened. This year I'd like to ride. I will be in touch with the Corn Festival folks. This could be a chance to break out the flagship bikes in our fleets, and show them off in all their glory.
More to come...

JWM

Latest posts

Back