Jumped in head first.......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this has to be my favorite frame out of the bunch. It deserves special treatment, I just don't know what yet.

Maybe this will be your RRB BO12, BO Dozen, BOXII, BOCardinal. BOxcars build off bike? :39:
(clearing throat) Too soon?
What a great instant collection, just add water... and grease and...WD40 and...
Look at all the fun you'll be having now! Wheeeeee!
IMG_2177_zpsf5abuhs0.jpg

I have to do some serious herd thinning though, I pulled everything out of the back garage to reorganize and make room for the new ones...... I might need an intervention, this isn't all of them.

IMG_2192_zpsub7pfy4h.jpg

Man buy your self a few sets of cheap alloy coasters with some duros... you get to play the rat rod version of dress up...

Really fun group.. id have a hard time focusing on one haha thats why id just set up a few seats and wheels..

Exrta excuse, one modern set w tires and rim will give you something to messure against for more accurate possibly highend components...

Man buy your self a few sets of cheap alloy coasters

I'm trying to screw up the nerve to build my own wheelset, I have 3 Bendix red stripe 2 speed hubs that have been waiting for the right bike(s) and their time has come. I'm going to try to find a rim to match the front wheel on the Elgin, it and the Schwinn Klunker build will each getting one of them for sure.

Awsome... im in the same boat... keep contemplaiting to build a wheel... you sir have much more self control than me... id still need to be getting them spinning and teying them out..
I mean one for each day of the week...
Better than a good boe tie collection sir.

Got a Facebook message from the guy that bought the rest of the stuff. He's been going through boxes of parts and sent me a picture of this and asks if it's for my Columbia...........

14874839_1154954681263899_1664703160_n_zps0iuppfmb.jpg

Looks like it belongs to it from where I'm sitting.........

IMG_2185_zps04mazvgr.jpg

First he finds the missing chain guard, now this! I have to think of a good reward for him, I still can't believe he found it!@

Got a Facebook message from the guy that bought the rest of the stuff. He's been going through boxes of parts and sent me a picture of this and asks if it's for my Columbia...........

14874839_1154954681263899_1664703160_n_zps0iuppfmb.jpg

Looks like it belongs to it from where I'm sitting.........

IMG_2185_zps04mazvgr.jpg

First he finds the missing chain guard, now this! I have to think of a good reward for him, I still can't believe he found it!@
Man that's awesome. That's cool of him to get it for you. Noticed your Elgin has the sought after floating front hub. Good stuff bud.

Latest posts

Back