John Deere Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1960 Schwinn Tornado I redid with a John Deere theme.
Hooch I still haven't put the grips on yet but should by next week. I'm putting it in a car show.

john_deere3.jpg

Last edited:
i love that thing hehe maybe you can make one with a corn picker on the front lol
I go to auctions here in iowa and a john deere 3 spd from the 70s will bring 300 bucks and they give away old schwinns... farmers will buy anything that sez deere

OMG! is that like a lawn mower thing on the back?! i could make so much money with that hahaha! i got one of them spro..... DAM It no i dont never mind i gave it away, it woulda looked good on my typhoon.. I CANT WAIT TO BUILD IT!

That's SO awesome!! I've seen the newer John Deere cruiser from Nirve bikes and thought it was pretty cool, but it just can't compare to the sweetness of your custom!

Nicely done! I'll have show this to a friend of mine named Jon.... I know he'll be droolin! :D :D

aka_locojoe: I KNEW I had seen that bike before! After I posted I had this feeling in the back of mind... "I swear I saw that pic somewhere...".

Sure enough, I went back to a website I found a few months back (Bike Rod N Cutom) and there it was!

I loved all the differentJohn Deeres, but I immediately liked yours with it's matching mower! Just had to reply again to let you know of my "ah ha!" moment... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back