Jesse James vs SR / JR Teutul

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad that the one guy who didn't talk trash about the others won. Sr. didn't build a bike cause he knew he would get his ... kicked. Jesse made a nice chopper but there was nothing special about the way it looks. Jr's bike was too blingy for my tastes but I liked front fork and rear swing arm, how it was put together like landing gear. He really showed some class when they were egging him on to say something bad to his father's face. He didn't take the bait and I admire him for it.

Peatbog said:
Jesse challenged Jr. to go for a ride on their bikes. I wonder why Jr. didn't take up that challenge?

Simply because that wasnt part of the contest and Jr new it. I think all 3 contestants used there time somewhat wisely. Look.... ur getting paid to showcase what you can do. Because the finalie was a static display, everybody new Jr would win, so why fight it? I learned a long time ago in my few months at art school that all your hand built stuff ain't worth a crap... its about the final product. Jr has a great eye for design, and he delivers! Success! Jesse showed clearly that if you want a hand forged creation that you can ride, that you need to come see him still! Success! And Sr... well, as dumb looking as that thing is, it showed, as in past episodes, that they will build using other technoligies. Success!

Floyd said:
Simply because that wasnt part of the contest and Jr new it. I think all 3 contestants used there time somewhat wisely. Look.... ur getting paid to showcase what you can do. Because the finalie was a static display, everybody new Jr would win, so why fight it? I learned a long time ago in my few months at art school that all your hand built stuff ain't worth a crap... its about the final product. Jr has a great eye for design, and he delivers! Success! Jesse showed clearly that if you want a hand forged creation that you can ride, that you need to come see him still! Success! And Sr... well, as dumb looking as that thing is, it showed, as in past episodes, that they will build using other technoligies. Success!

I agree a 100%

sensor said:
i wish i could buy one but im on team Edward and team Jacob already.....i cant afford to be on team jesse and paul 2nd that would break the bank :lol:

Okay, you lost me on that one. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
sensor said:
i wish i could buy one but im on team Edward and team Jacob already.....i cant afford to be on team jesse and paul 2nd that would break the bank :lol:

Okay, you lost me on that one. :lol:

hope thisll help clarify it :wink:

5fnZ.jpg

team-jacob-black-tee.jpg

00292230-165270_catl_283.jpg

00292232-165187_catl_283.jpg

well i couldnt find a team jesse shirt but i found the next best thing...
team_bullock_t_shirt-p235053996809367360z7qng_125.jpg

i guess its not actually about building something functional.....its all about selling the t shirts!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back