Jeff and John's Muscle Bike Rat Rod Build Off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I John P. Smith am Challenging Jeff, AKA Ratdaddy, Jamison to a Muscle Bike Build Off. I am starting with the Red Firestone GTO Flame and he has the Yellow Schwinn Stingray. Starting this on St Pattys Day and I think we should end it on Tax Day April 15th.
Bikes will be available for final viewing at an Ice Cream Parlor near you, or just right here on this thread too.

Rules are:
You can only use what you have at home or whats already on order
After that $25.00 max can be spent on it
and
Loser pays for double scoops at Bonnie Brae Ice Cream.

We can make a vote thread at the end on April 15th

Jeff, Do you accept this challenge?

008-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

5Gb5S25J63K73M23N4c3afac171e25f8b1ffa.jpg

5L55G15M53K43Na3Hfc3a9ce6f12f338e1497.jpg

I was cleaning up in the garage today and have some accessories to try on it and also a Chrome ten speed fork with the right length head tube. Im kicking myself for donating a brand new 16 inch front wheel that ratdaddy gave me in a truckload of stuff that went to the Bike Depot, our local co op. I must admit I feel silly riding a little bike like this around the neighborhood.

So I was playing in the garage tonite, I got it to this and yes added pedals too. I took it for a ride around the complex, I hit one bump and flipped it backwards falling on my you know what. The sissy bar got wiped out. So maybe I will go back to the original fork and a new sissy bar and try some other ideas for it.

003-3.jpg

I tried straightening the sissy bar and it cracked so Im calling it good as it shows in the picture, If I lose, then I lose, we are still having ice cream. Ratdaddy has lots of cool parts in his basement and hasnt built anything in a while, lets see what he comes up with.

Latest posts

Back