• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JC Higgins (SOLD)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool hotness for everyone's taste right there!!!
GLWTS!

Pookie, is that Jet Flow as nice as it looks? I'm having trouble resisting that one for sure! Heck, with the value of the springer and tank, you are almost GIVING the bike away!!

Pookie, is that Jet Flow as nice as it looks? I'm having trouble resisting that one for sure! Heck, with the value of the springer and tank, you are almost GIVING the bike away!!
I ride it to work & back rides nice. The springer fork is spray painted silver but everything is there & no pitting or at least not that I can see. The tank has the horn that works & is pretty solid. It has a skip tooth chain & the fenders are pretty straight... Oh ya & the seat is clean also..
I got it for a good price really hard to let it go because I had plans to build it up but I bought something else & need to recoup funds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockin deal

Latest posts

Back