Janes Addiction Weekend- Beach and Breakfast Ride. June 25 & 26.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I kinda need a head count..Who all is coming? So far confirmed are Dan, Steve, Kimmy, Gene, Valerie, Jose, still waiting to hear from Jerry, Trina and others...and also a time needs to be officially announced (not that it will be adhered to :)) I'll be here all day so you all can determine what time the ride should officially begin. And yes Steve, there will be plenty of food here. Free food, free lodging :)

Ok everyone. Ride is scheduled to start at 1 o'clock on Saturday , June 25. Meeting place is at 3 Post Office Square, Kennebunk , Maine.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. FYI..there are 9 confirmed riders for this event. Still waiting to hear from 3 maybes...Cant wait. This will be fun!!!!

Special traveling bike being built this month for this ride exclusively. Most every
piece going together nicely :nod: Must be
Good Karma or high hopes:nerd: . Stevil

Well I seem to of torqued up another rider
to bring to the fun . Doug S was part of the
Original Noho riders, Danimal you will know him, and a Simsbury ride 2 yrs ago !
If we are nice he'll tell us stories of old,3rd floor balconies and parking garage crashes. Can't wait.:41: Stevil

Jane,

I am coming up on Saturday on my motorcycle. If it is OK to crash over night. Will need a rider so if someone wants to bring an extra, that would be cool. As Dan said, weather looks amazing. Jane, Stevil gave me a GPS address, but could you PM me just to confirm it?

Thanks, Joe

:20::20::20:Due to a last second change in scheduling, I won't be able to make this ride!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Any meet up location either this eve or early Sunday morning for a straggler? Work schedule change has me working today (Saturday) til 6pm. Coming from MA northshore. Pm sent to Jane says and ZygoteLittle with cell#

Dude msg us in am for early Sunday ride.
Unsure of plans, thank
Stevil posting for Jane

Latest posts

Back