Janes Addiction Weekend- Beach and Breakfast Ride. June 25 & 26.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is guys and gals! Because the last two rides in Maine were totally awesome and fun (How could it not be with such a great group of people?) I am hosting a weekend ride. Day one, Ride your rat bike to the beach. How many places can you ride a trail through the woods with gorgeous scenery to the ocean? Some beers and lunch after and back to the "accommodations" for a very fun after-party. Next day, ride the Eastern Trail, another beautiful bike trail through the woods to the Cole Road Cafe for breakfast. After that, you may all just want to pack up and move here. I won't try and stop you. Who's in?

Here it is guys and gals! Because the last two rides in Maine were totally awesome and fun (How could it not be with such a great group of people?) I am hosting a weekend ride. Day one, Ride your rat bike to the beach. How many places can you ride a trail through the woods with gorgeous scenery to the ocean? Some beers and lunch after and back to the "accommodations" for a very fun after-party. Next day, ride the Eastern Trail, another beautiful bike trail through the woods to the Cole Road Cafe for breakfast. After that, you may all just want to pack up and move here. I won't try and stop you. Who's in?
Where exactly is this epic ride happening? I know it's to the ocean and on the Eastern Trail and to Cole Road Cafe for breakfast but don't know where these locations are. I don't get out much, I guess. Sounds like fun to me! Ray

I've never been to Maine in the summer, would be an interesting ride. But on those dates I'll be somewhere along the gulf coast or in Texas.

Where is that Kennebunkport,Maine ?
And that is early summer . Hmmm...
Need to think:bigsmile::43: ...Stevil

Where is that Kennebunkport,Maine ?
And that is early summer . Hmmm...
Need to think:bigsmile::43: ...Stevil

Yes! The ride starts in Kennebunk going to Kennebunkport. And just what do you need to think about???? :eek: You're coming and thats final! :bigboss:

Where exactly is this epic ride happening? I know it's to the ocean and on the Eastern Trail and to Cole Road Cafe for breakfast but don't know where these locations are. I don't get out much, I guess. Sounds like fun to me! Ray
KENNEBUNK :)

I don't know about this. Last couple times in Maine all we did was ride bikes, laugh, go to beaches, drink, explore creepy buildings, see Jerry get threatened to be arrested, jello shots, find abbey road, fireworks, and eat lots of food. Where's the fun in that?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't know about this. Last couple times in Maine all we did was ride bikes, laugh, go to beaches, drink, explore creepy buildings, see Jerry get threatened to be arrested, jello shots, find abbey road, fireworks, and eat lots of food. Where's the fun in that?

Well... we are all older ..and crazier!!! So in theory it should be twice as much fun!

How about a traditional Maine "Surf and Turf " Dinner of Hotdogs and Fish sticks - yeah baby!!!

Actually blueberry season here is usually July but since its been such a mild winter up here perhaps it might be earlier.

:( What's wrong with a fish sticks and hot dogs Surf and Turf? It'll go great with a two-week old vintage bottle of Boones Farm.

All joking aside; I'm really looking forward to this ride. (Lisa, didn't like my Surf and Turf idea either. Oh well...) ;)

I would bring this to drink but it will be gone by then.

277b8ecac4db2bc43173f208efd4cf9e.jpg

Latest posts

Back