It's Country Time lemonade

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this Country Time Schwinn Stingray yesterday from a guy who lived about 20 minutes away from me. It needs a little TLC, but is all there and in decent shape.

Someone else sold it on CL a few weeks ago and apparently this guy beat me to that deal and ended up with it. When I called on it the seller said that someone else called first and was coming by the next day to buy it.

This guy then flipped it himself a few weeks later, at a higher price, of course. So he made an easy $40 or more and I don't think he even touched the bike - just bought it, brought it home, waited a few weeks, and then relisted it himself.

Now if I can just get Steve to swap me for the Schwinn cruiser he bought at the swap meet today! :lol: :lol:

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

very nice, i gotta hold off of on buyin bikes for now but i woulda bought it, but if you get tired of it down the road LMK :)

just have steve detail it for now :wink:

Yeah, for now I'm sticking it in the garage and once I get back up to Steve's house I will take it along and let him do the honors on detailing it.

I usually give up once I get the handlebars and rims shiny! :lol:

Latest posts

Back