IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!! DEADLINE?!? I AINT SCARED OF YOU...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!! YET ANOTHER CURVE BALL

kingfish254 said:
20130619_191018-1.jpg

Hey, I've got that Rat Riders T-Shirt.
Back in Black!!!
I like the new rack much better to. It almost looks like bat wings.
You need to find yourself a Magic 8 Ball and make that your shifter know. That is my plan for some bike someday.
Those apes have a cool sweep to the grips too.
Keep it up my wicked cool build brotha!!!!!!!!
I have to be honest that I wasn't completely feeling your build before, but you have me locked in now buddy!!!!!! I just wasn't patient enough to wait for the Jakeness to finally come out.

Did you paint your tires??? I thought they were blue on their own. YOU'RE BUILD JAMES B!
HAHAHA!! B DON'T TELL ME I SUCKERED YOU TOO. YOU KNOW I LET THE BIKE TELL ME WHERE TO GO AND THE I PLAY CAT AND MOUSE WIT Y'ALL. NO I DIDN'T PAINT THE TIRES BUT SOMEONE PAINTED THEM BLACK ON THE OUTSIDES. THAT MADE THE GUY CHARGE ME 20 BUCKS FOR THEM. SEE HOW Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS USING WHITEWALLS THEN....POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!! NOW SOMEBODY CRANK UP "YOU GOT LUCKY" AND ENOUGH TALK- GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED.I GET A KICK IF ANYONE WRITES A COMMENT. I LAUGH AT YA STATEMENTS.
PEACE
cool :D
Ya never know how people will take things. I recently ruffled someone's feathers (without meaning to) with a light hearted comment.

Anyway... I think the primary colors and the black outline (frame) help give it the cartoon look.

I agree that It does need a tall Roth shifter! :wink:

The Renaissance Man said:
Jake Sensi said:
YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED.I GET A KICK IF ANYONE WRITES A COMMENT. I LAUGH AT YA STATEMENTS.
PEACE
cool :D
Ya never know how people will take things. I recently ruffled someone's feathers (without meaning to) with a light hearted comment.

Anyway... I think the primary colors and the black outline (frame) help give it the cartoon look.

I agree that It does need a tall Roth shifter! :wink:
WELL NOW I HOPE YA KNOW ME BROTHER. THE BIKE IS ACTUALLY DARK METALLIC BLUE. IT STILL NEEDS TWO COATS AND 10 CLEARS BEFORE I AM DONE. I NEED LIKE 4 DAYS OF 90 DEGREE WEATHER TO BAKE IT ON. STICK SHIFT HUNT IS ON!!

Kingfish had the shifter you may be looking for .Its the same as yours on the bike but longer ..He had like 80 of them at one point He may have ran out but it may be worth asking.. :D Good luck .. Or you can just weld a longer handle on yours ...
Like this..
DSC00335_zps2e97053e.jpg

The ones I have aren't a great deal taller than the one that Jake has. What you need is to find something to bolt onto the existing shifter to extend and curve the shifter reach.

kingfish254 said:
The ones I have aren't a great deal taller than the one that Jake has. What you need is to find something to bolt onto the existing shifter to extend and curve the shifter reach.
HEY I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT CUZ Y'ALL ARE RESPONDING TO THE BIKE. I JUST SAW SOMETHING ELSE FOR HER TODAY. OH SNAPS I NEVER NOTICED THAT ON THAT VENOM BIKE IS THE SAME TIRES I USED ON RETRO.

NO MORE KID'S GLOVES!! IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!
IMG_20130515_205506.jpg

what no star treck figures? :wink:

jats said:
what no star treck figures? :wink:
HULK NO TREKKIE!! SMASH THEM TO BITS! PUNY KIRK AND BAD HAIRCUT ELF GET BEAT DOWN FROM HULK!! HULK LOVE GREEN WOMEN THOUGH BUT NEVER WATCH SHOW!! AARRRGGHHH!!!!
IMG_20130517_060133.jpg

Peatbog said:
Maybe, but where does one find a green woman?
WHAT UP PEAT!! WHERE IS YA BIKE!?!

HELLO RATTERS!! WELL IT'S BEEN 90 DEGREES SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS I PUT ON 2 CANS OF THE BLUE AND 4 COATS OF CLEAR OH YEAH THAT'S LOOKING PRETTY NOW. I HAD THE DAY OFF AND ME AND MY SONS DID THIS NUFF SAID... OH AND CRANK UP THAT AUDIOSLAVE " SHOW ME HOW TO LIVE" AND GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Re: IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!! B.B.KING BABY-THE THRILL IS ON!!

dig the yard work and love the color of da bike!!!!

Troy

Nice deep blue y'all laid down in the peace garden Jake!
Teach your children well,,,,,,,,,,,and feed them on your dreams,,,,,

Beautiful shade of blue....lookin' good! 8)

HELLO RATTERS!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED AND WHO HID IN THE SHADOWS. TODAYS MUSIC IS ELECTRIC FLAGS" KILLING FLOOR"! CHECK IT OUT B! THIS IS DOWN YA ALLEY.PAGE 2 AND 3 RATTERS KNITTING COMPETITIONS START NEXT WEEK SO SIGN UP NOW YA SLACKERS!! HWMS?!? PEACE

Digging that blue... 8)

HELLO RATTERS!!
IMG_20130504_214526.jpg
DON'T BE HATING
IMG_20130509_145308.jpg
A HINT
IMG_20130513_110421.jpg
YOU KNOW IT!!! TODAYS MUSIC QUEENS "PRIME JIVE " PEACE

wow Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy :D :D cool factor of 11 cause it gose to 11 man :!:

Troy

Latest posts

Back