(Issue fixed) T.G.L.O.T.P.T.R.O.V.B.T.C.F.O.T.U.T.O.E.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take is they didn't get the hint. You were clear as a bell

I thought I was clear.

I might repost some pics and try to finish this before the deadline.
The only thing that bothers me about deleting the thread is now all the cool comments from all my RRB brethren are gone.

I think realistically I just need to take a break from bikes for a few.

I guess I missed something. Haven't been on much lately. But if I could guess, I'm picking up what you're laying down....
I'll tell you this.
My thread was hijacked, I (as politely as I could) said maybe you should start your own build thread.
But the guy kept posting his build on my thread, so I deleted my thread.

I hope he saved his pics to start his own thread.

Yes, I could have asked Steve or a mod to delete his posts. But I didn't.

Can my original thread be brought back? Probably not.
But I can live with that.

Don't get me wrong, I myself am guilty of side tracking a thread or two. But when I did it I apologised (which I rarely do) and set the thread back on track.

As of typing this, I haven't gotten an apology or even an oops, my bad. I wouldn't accept it if I did.

Water and vinegar is water and vinegar, whether it's in a bag or bottle.

Dude I don't think our wrong at all. It was clear and it was makeing things a bit confused. I'm defiantly guilty of derailing threads, but that was just strange... I tried explain in an other thread.. it was just, not received...
I hope you choose see if yours can be restored.. if not carry on I'm sure it will be better respected.

Sorry, I have been offline for a couple of days and only just came back online, I would have fixed the problem ealier if I had seen it.

I removed the posts and gave him his own thread, and restored your old thread to it's rightful place.

Keep the progress coming Falstaff, great build, and you are a great guy, you are a valuable part of the build-off group!

Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back