Is this over the top?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good greif, I passed one up. That bike is dripping with shoddy repop doo-doo, x-mart tires, BFK pedals, insane. :shock:

That's a $150 bike at best, Did the people bidding read all of the NOT Schwinn parts??? I sold a 26" lady's cruiser to a neighbor for ten bucks that had roughly everything but the rims and fenders. But RAT ROD is on to something with clones, the muscle car guys make a bundle on fakers so why not bikes? Anyone got some head-badges?

Ummmmmm, where's the schwinn "cross" sticker on the seat tube?
Didn't all of the USA schwinns have this? :?

I guess that it's worth that much to the winning bidder. Sometimes money is no object when some bidders see something that they really want.
I sold a fairly beat, but complete Typhoon last year on E-bay for $250.00 and the buyer wanted to have it to ride on the beach asap. He paid to have it shipped air freight at about the same price he paid for the bike. $500.00 just to ride on the beach with an old bike. It takes all kinds. Cheers.

Tuxedo should bring an easy $1000. :shock:

Can you imagine what the lady selling the red 79 Spitfire must have thought when the auction closed at $610. :shock:

Now she'll be the one listing an old beat up "antique" Murray 3 speed touring bike on the CL for $700. :lol:

Cruiser 5's have been getting big money for a while now, I can't believe some of those single speeds are going for that much. It's not a fluke either, happening over and over. Wow.

Latest posts

Back