"Iron Annie"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey gdcast.........you have a message awaiting you
well.....i finally got around to painting the front hub and lacing it so both tires/wheels match now :lol:
i ended up riding her down to my lbs to see if i could leave some fliers for my halloween cruise and she ended up impressing them enough where theyve paid me (in advance!) to make them 2 frames.....not the same ones since thats my bike and well you know how that goes! this weekend theyll be picking out of the sketches i have saved up or we will come up with some sort of design together.....i guess im a professional now :lol:
so once again i guess the tank will wait afew more weeks :roll:

Got it and replied it!
Great to know you became professional bike builder, you sure have the skills to it and more. :wink:

That bike don't NEED no stinkin tank!.....Xcellent the way it is.

Just stumbled on this.....GREAT design and build! Hows it been working out for you?, any changes since this last?
And, what is your wheelbase?
To quote Kermit,"It aint easy being green" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gcrank1 said:
Just stumbled on this.....GREAT design and build! Hows it been working out for you?, any changes since this last?
And, what is your wheelbase?
no problems with it yet(i think its been ridden hard and fast for a few years now so shake down time is long since over) no changes other than i finally laced to front wheel and got matching rims/tires on it....as for wheel base....i havent measured it other than when i was designing the frame and if i recall right it was about 55" from axle to axle but im not sure what forks i had on it at the time i drew it up.....
somewhat recent picture(sorry no camera when i delivered my last frame on the drinko-de-mayo ride so its the newest shot i have).......
116_3981.jpg

your bike is SICK! Everything about it is perfect. Great job on the build bro. Its one of the best I have seen out there.

thanks cruisinfornia...im loving the B****s Brew build you did as well and really looking forward to see it done up with color :mrgreen: so dont forget to post the finished pictures!!
CRASH thanks and those arent anything special...just some dhl65 rigidas(i think thats how it spelled :oops: ) with some de logo'd thick bricks so yeah just 24"

This thing may actually get finished how it was supposed to after who knows how long!
Got my fender made and painted(Old picture it changed in design slightly for the better. That black basecoat was a bad batch and peeled so I redid the basic design. Doesn't have the candy on it or the panels either;)):
IMG_0520.jpg

Also made a set of my Löbrau bars for myself(Again, old picture. Sorry):
IMG_0371.jpg

Yes the frame will be shiny also. The black epoxy primer was just until I got around to paint. No rust just sand and go!:dance2:

Latest posts

Back