iPHONE 5 IN ACTION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aka_locojoe said:
Nice. Been waiting on mine for a couple weeks now.

I was due for an upgrade and I sold a bike so I decided to make the change. I went to Best Buy on Sunday and they told me all stores were out and it was a 2-3 week waiting period. I left and called the AT&T store and got the same answer.

Went home, did a quick Google search and found out that from 10pm-4am every day you can buy the phone on Apple's website and select the option to pick it up at a local store. I tried it and sure enough, I was able to reserve one at a store near me and I picked it up the next morning.

The rep at Apple told me that they get new stock in daily and run out daily so going the online route is the best choice right now. She said that they should be fully stocked by mid-November.

Still need to try the 1080p HD video option.

I really like Apple hardware and think they put out a good product. Camera's on the phones are always good. BUT>>>>>>>>

It is going to be a Bumpy Ride.

20120920_applemaps_2.jpg

with lots of Dips along the way. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tumblr_maooew7Aqq1rhptwbo1_1280.jpg

Ha Ha...well, Maps does need a little help, but I ran a speed test today and while on the LTE network I was getting 30mbps downloads and 15mbps uploads.

Also, Siri is VERY cool on this new phone. :wink:

You're missing out on Apple's latest new product:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/apples ... hit,30085/

:p :p

i agree, plus the versitility to send, email, or use the sd card at a drug store to print out almost studio quality pics. last year, we put on our steeler jerseys, grabbed the 2 cats, and sat in front of the CHRISTmas tree while a friend took pictures, printed them out, and saved alot over what our family pics usually cost. i look for studios to take a hit also. my android has a 3.2 megapixel camera, and my friends with dumbphones are all impressed. im not an apple guy, so whats the specs on the I5?

All you people upgrading, if anyone ends up with an iPhone4 from AT&T I'd be interested in getting it.

I'm currently using an old AT&T iPhone3 with a Straight Talk SIM card and would love to upgrade.

Latest posts

Back