Into The Silence

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210201-130947~2.png

Last edited:
Bourbonnais Illinoiz checking in. Mother nature is re-enacting the Wisconsin glaciation period that carved out our local terrain. I wish she would find a new hobby.

Bourbonnais Illinoiz checking in. Mother nature is re-enacting the Wisconsin glaciation period that carved out our local terrain. I wish she would find a new hobby.
Well now, you've got to be the closest forum member to me since I'm in Bradley. Maybe one of these days after the weather breaks we can meet up at Perry Farm for a ride. I cruise up to Chicago when I can and ride with the Chicago Taildraggers too.

Carl.

Well now, you've got to be the closest forum member to me since I'm in Bradley. Maybe one of these days after the weather breaks we can meet up at Perry Farm for a ride. I cruise up to Chicago when I can and ride with the Chicago Taildraggers too.

Carl.
I saw in your signature that you are from Bradley. I'm going to need to build up my riding legs after a couple of years of limited riding, but yeah, a meet up would be cool. Perry Farm is one of my favorite local rides.

How the heck did you do that? I can't even see your footprints in the snow! Gasp!

Latest posts

Back