intermission

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me insane but I can't stand that song. Stairway is well written, Zepplin is awesome but I really don't like Stairway. Hey you posted Focus too! I posted the same song a few posts back in the thread.

I'm not into them but I have a soft spot for one of the best driving songs EVER!
...and it's Dutch too...

Golden Earring - Radar Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQjqqy2hhDA
(please skip past the Oprah-intro... :? :wink: )

That beat, the bass, the guitar licks, and every line of text is a gem...

(But I've been 'rockabilly' since the day I discovered my parents old vinyl Johnny Horton, Gene Vincent and Sun Recording singles up on the attic at age 5 in 1978.)

dogdart said:
DUDE!!!! I love Trouble...funny little story, I was at a DOWN show at the Chicago House of Blues, just jammin, and I look to my right and theres Eric Wagner (Trouble singer)
standing there. :shock: .just another Down fan in the crowd....started talkin like we were old pals....really down to earth guy!!!! :mrgreen:

Eric is a cool dude , Chuck Robinson (bass) is from the Pittsburgh area , and I went on tour with them a couple of years ago as a roadie , GREAT TIME
IMG000.jpg

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
personally dont care for Kory Clarkes vocals...wish Eric would come back!!!!

Latest posts

Back