Interesting French thing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I like it but there's a heck of a lot of work in it!

Boardtrack-1107051.JPG

More images at: http://cyclea.over-blog.com/

It does have nice lines but too many lines going on at once. If you just did away with this chunk:
Boardtrack-1107051.jpg

Then lower the seat, add a triple tree fork with springer, some bobbed fenders, Small ape hangers, and a stick shift. It would be killer. :mrgreen:

Kinda looks like it's starting to melt...

outskirtscustoms said:
It does have nice lines but too many lines going on at once. If you just did away with this chunk:
Boardtrack-1107051.jpg

Then lower the seat, add a triple tree fork with springer, some bobbed fenders, Small ape hangers, and a stick shift. It would be killer. :mrgreen:

I like your ideas there, Outskirts.

It might actually be sweet then.

deven_science said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Boardtrack-1107051.jpg

I like your ideas there, Outskirts.

It might actually be sweet then.
x2... I like your style man

im not gonna nit pick the design since they came up with something and made it..the reason the seat tube(s) look wrong is the seats way to high for such a compact frame....aside from that itd flow fairly nice(if it were mine id change 3 things but its not so i wont knock it since someone thought it up and took the time to make it instead of just shelling ca$h out and just bolting stuff on to it) any idea who made that one MadMick?

Latest posts

Back