INDIAN ARROW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a bit more progress today. It have to fiddle with the number plate but it is basically all there.

a420ec6bf4dab0a5689c1fd7756fd266.jpg

1df6a77bc6c1505b518e6b93c3528416.jpg

c84847855df31efd3c9da626535596b2.jpg

a60a10b7eab5d63f2c97a28fc66e1872.jpg

c59ebd9e2c9e771e418c3292fab21201.jpg

c403cbf6e31250dedd3b4527967e640c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's a fabulous bike..classic restoration and mod worthy of 1st place at any bike show....
Now, your new garage, what do I think?
Cars don't belong in garages.. bikes and tools do..that's what driveways are for.:)

And I've always wondered...that bike and others in the boardtracker race bikes genre...they look so mean with the bars down like that But, can you actually ride it like that?
It appears like your knees would be up in your armpits when cruising.
I love it anyway GM

Best
Franco
Biker-Quote-013-300x300.jpg

It's a fabulous bike..classic restoration and mod worthy of 1st place at any bike show....
Now, your new garage, what do I think?
Cars don't belong in garages.. bikes and tools do..that's what driveways are for.:)

And I've always wondered...that bike and others in the boardtracker race bikes genre...they look so mean with the bars down like that But, can you actually ride it like that?
It appears like your knees would be up in your armpits when cruising.
I love it anyway GM

Best
Franco
Biker-Quote-013-300x300.jpg
I can't ride in that position. Luckily the bars are adjustable. Boardtrack motorcycles had engines so the rider could lean forward and hunker over for aerodynamic efficiency. The bars being low afforded them the opportunity to do that. Sometimes the fuel tanks were padded for additional comfort.

Man, that is gigaliscious!

No updates lately, have you been busy moving?
I have been busy with many things, Falstaff but moving hasn't been one. As you have read my house deal got all wonky. I have built a case against the seller's agent for negligence. He screwed up my deals in a few ways and I can prove it.

My realtor informed me that I should get keys this Tuesday. I will believe it when I see it. Since the new place has a pool I figured I should learn to swim. Today my first lesson was an hour and a half. I am not a natural swimmer. The good news is that I wanted to jump back in all day. I am regret not doing it sooner.

I am reserving a moving truck for Saturday. I have a couple of pals to help if I get house keys. I may rent something just to ferry the 10 former Felt cruisers that I've got. Why rent a truck? It appears that my transmission may have completely died yesterday. No reverse in my Honda Element with just 153K on the clock. It made a noise that sounded like a chainsaw when I was driving up a hill. I pulled over and revved the engine and she wanted to go. I couldn't duplicate the noise. I drove it home only to learn there is no reverse. The truck had been acting funny lately. When I turned on the AC it really put a heavy load on the engine. I bought it new and it never sounded so labored when the AC was on. Anyone is welcome to reply. Might it be as simple as a vacuum issue?

- by Gigmata

Dam man, that's a crap list.
I hope everything with the house works out.

As far as your car goes, I'm lost. To many electronics in new cars for me to comprehend, I wish I could say.... sure, just replace the vacuum line from the alienhead to the dognose.
But I can't, there's a reason everything I drive is older than me.

Good luck brother, I'm wishing you the best.

MY JAW JUST HIT THE FLOOR!! BEAUTIFUL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You have friends coming.....on moving day?
That's like the only times in my life where 'every single friend' either was sick...(not) ...or somebody in their family was dying (but miraculously recovered).
You can really judge a true friend on whether they show on move day or not....:)

franco

You have friends coming.....on moving day?
That's like the only times in my life where 'every single friend' either was sick...(not) ...or somebody in their family was dying (but miraculously recovered).
You can really judge a true friend on whether they show on move day or not....:)

franco
I had 6 friend come to help in shifts. It was great. My friends tend to know I would do anything for them and luckily I can expect the same unless I am being ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back