ill post it later.......aka mr. moto

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ill post it later.......

What instrument were you playing, Sensor??? :D :lol: :mrgreen: Diggin' that motorbike/surf vibe....

well.......here we are!
mrmoto003.jpg

okay...okay.......now the bike :lol:

mrmoto002.jpg

Ooooooohhhhh...... :D I would have killed for that frame weeks ago. I couldn't talk someone out of theirs, and then simply finding another one was going to cost me too much. Good thing....I am going with a different frame style now for sure.

Love what ya got there.....have fun!

wow sensor very interesting frame. what is it if you dont mind me asking and wow the paint is really nice original i asume. not quite getting the vans shoe tie in yet but in time. best of luck budy

oh ok i see lol. i was thinking elgin too just wondered if you knew. very cool gotta love the lines of old straight bar frames

That's hillarious, I was thinking yesterday how I needed to make sure I got in a shot of the obligitory "Off the Walls" in one of the first photos.

I'm still deciding between a couple of frames, plenty of time I figure to get rolling.

Way cool frame! Looks like its made of pool cues with that paint job, haha! whats your wheel and tire choice?

Hooch said:
im waitin to see you find a fork with that short of a headtube lol
done! :shock:
as for wheels and tires im looking for some 28" tried some balloons but theyre just way to tight so i guess its hunt for the singletube tires and wheels that it wouldve come with(fortunately theres 3 colors to chose from...black,white, and red)
btw anyone have any 28" wheels for sale?!?!?

I was able to cram balloons into my 28" wheel Elgin that is just like that, it will work with some washers and straight wheels. 26x 1 3/4 work better, but those 28" wheels are tough to find sometimes.

i like that frame. when i look at it, i see a nice clunker. well what ever ya do, it will be nice.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

nope no fixie and no clunkers :shock: not really my thing. good news is i might have a lead on some wheels (or at least some hoops and spokes!)!!would just lace some modern wheels together but my sons helping me out with this and is dead set on the tires he wants too use(hes got good taste...i wouldve used them anyway :wink: ) ill post some pictures of the "progress" later(guess the title was fitting huh? :lol: )

I was going to post some complimentary comments on your progress, but, I guess....."I'll post it later". :wink:

Latest posts

Back