I'll just keep adding here...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, they apply alright... I see a couple of big "S" bikes in there!
That yellow one wouldn't happen to say "Stumpjumper" on there, would it?
Indeed it does! It or the red Raleigh will probably be the first to get built up. The Allez is my size too, but I’m not much on road riding lately. Really nice ‘ceramic’ frame and carbon fork tho

My eyes are bad, and my screen is shattered... Thought I saw "M2" on the downtube... I have room in my garage for almost any Specialized. I'd keep Stumpy stockish and it'd become my trail rider.

My eyes are bad, and my screen is shattered... Thought I saw "M2" on the downtube... I have room in my garage for almost any Specialized. I'd keep Stumpy stockish and it'd become my trail rider.
Actually, you are correct! I just went and looked at it again. M2, made in the USA. Wish it was bigger, I’d keep it

Picked this tall guy for the wheels and crank to build up another frame.

4C49DD73-13B7-4C13-9AB1-C92710F70102.jpeg

**edit for the curious, here’s what became of those parts—

7E8505C6-B953-4B33-A12B-9BF83F984885.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a call, picked some up.

DFDA2E5B-0FD9-4F2A-B26B-56D76EE47AA1.jpeg

The GT I actually built for a friend a few years back. It sat neglected for a long time. Another friend is in need of a bike, so it’ll get an overhaul and passed down the line. And can’t turn down a free Schwinn. I’ll grab some smalls and donate the rest.

Good stuff, I need one of those chrome BMX frames !
I’m still figuring out what’s what with em. So far there’s a ‘94-‘96 Gt Performer and a ‘92-‘94 Robinson sst (American made). Still unsure on the other GT and the Dyno. I may keep and build the Robinson, as I remember wanting one as a kid, but not sure.
All 4 were grabbed for small parts on them. Mainly stems and seatpost clamps

Yeah, it was the parts pile I was drooling on... The mags on the red Schwinn (ditch the freaking reflectors!), a few of the cranks, the layback post, the red anno u brakes, both sets of pedals, I have a home for many of those things!

Yeah, it was the parts pile I was drooling on... The mags on the red Schwinn (ditch the freaking reflectors!), a few of the cranks, the layback post, the red anno u brakes, both sets of pedals, I have a home for many of those things!
The motomags on that stingray are possibly the best score of the entire lot. Stoked on the suntour pedals for sure. Most the smalls will be stayin with me!

Latest posts

Back