I'll just keep adding here...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the ultra-grail :thumbsup: !

Is that a repair near the down-head tube junction?
Thank man. It is, yes. The frame has multiple repairs. To me, that’s just part of the character of the frame. It’s also relieves me of the bike having to be ‘perfect’.

Sounds like you got lucky and struck the lottery with that score. Props man!
Thank you. I’m fortunate to have a lot of ‘low hanging fruit’ when it comes to bikes and parts. I’ll be clearing a fair amount of it to make up for it.

Thank man. It is, yes. The frame has multiple repairs. To me, that’s just part of the character of the frame. It’s also relieves me of the bike having to be ‘perfect’.
I hear ya' ... as long as it is square enough to build up and is still recognizable as a Cook... I'd be ALL over it in full worship mode :thumbsup: :rockout::thumbsup:!

Been itchin for a stingray/ scrambler project since I traded my last one away. Thankfully, my friend @Danny the schwinn freak had a gold ‘75 scrambler project for me! This will be a quick build-

E6A15F95-FF43-4440-B0D9-406A02085419.jpeg

Few things this week. Grabbed a huffy cruiser but neglected to take pics of it. Already sold it.
Got a call from a buddy that some Electra choppers popped up for free. Asked if I’d grab em with my truck. Sure

339DB763-8358-4096-91B8-0A38A35CF8E4.jpeg

He wants some parts, and I’ll make a rider to sell with what’s left. Gotta love free!

although I try not to add ‘smalls’ here, also picked up a firs gen Cook cruiser fork this week..

FCDC976B-5A1C-4B5A-871B-91350DD07838.jpeg

Latest posts

Back