If you had to pick 2 out of these

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get everything on your account. Maybe an easy payment plan.
Your credit's good isn't it?

What brand of bike is that looptail?

Haha... Oh well these are all coming home.. was worth it.. hope started a good relation.. defiantly already asked for a peek of some of the next grade..

Don't pay any attention to me , I just have a wierd sense of humor.

Get everything on your account. Maybe an easy payment plan.
Your credit's good isn't it?

What brand of bike is that looptail?
Not a clue, listed as mystery loop tail... The all red was mystery w Elgin hub:43:.. other 2 as Columbia's.
Hey if I can get an early peek or good favor with any good seller I'm a happy mutt:crazy2::crazy2:.
But honestly they were reasonable enough I just said why not. Lot cooler than the stuff I find around here.. @Corykip apparently is a vacuum to all cool stuff around these parts.

29188-a6e511beac3d32b19164266652450099.jpg
5Ie5Ee5J93K83L63N1c6pe80516366ba91604.jpg
second one is Google image from thread here first calling it a 24" colson.. but that's a dead on paint match

I dunno about it being a colson...the rear drops are very different from what I could find so far... They are under the loops it looks like such as the other example... Interesting and will be cool figure out more when it arrives... I think it may be a steblar who knows.. but they owned Iverson through the Barris bikes... Tiny world bikes.

The Stelber doesn't seem to be known for good quality. Check out this bottom bracket:
I still think they are good bikes.
stelber%20crank.JPG

Yeah that's what I was finding... Welcome to rat world... Thankfully I'm about style over function... I think at this point if a bike goes down for repairs I should be able still keep pushing.... I'm comfortable with what I'm in on it for it.
Then this happened @Wildcat
00n0n_fsLWqUq4xDl_600x450.jpg

The Stelber doesn't seem to be known for good quality. Check out this bottom bracket:
I still think they are good bikes.
stelber%20crank.JPG
If that bb bolts in, grafting in a replacement should be extra easy.... Won't need to rack it even
Awsome. It's a cool frame maybe calling out to be project material

Yeah that's what I was finding... Welcome to rat world... Thankfully I'm about style over function... I think at this point if a bike goes down for repairs I should be able still keep pushing.... I'm comfortable with what I'm in on it for it.
Then this happened @Wildcat
View attachment 37170
Forks have a slight bend, but it looks like the whole original Rollfast!

That looks like the bike the cops were looking for back in 64. It was used in a bank robbery and they never found the money, or the bike. Legend has it the dough is stashed in the tank. That's probably not the same bike.:21:

So I have to say it's been my pleasure getting buy from @kirk he's is the person behind the Craigslist dreams and nightmares posting of a barn full. I think he will find happy fast friends here.
Thanks again for a fun way to buy Kirk.

I take #3 would make a great start for a klunker & # 4 just the way it sits . Nice score ride off into the sun set [emoji560]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take #3 would make a great start for a klunker & # 4 just the way it sits . Nice score ride off into the sun set [emoji560]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not tapping out just yet...
P1190755.JPG
P1190817.JPG
next age appropriate rides group.... Nice razor kid...
As old man me comes coasting by...

Latest posts

Back