If you had to pick 2 out of these

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What would you go at first...
P1190786.JPG
P1190784.JPG
P1190780.JPG
P1190782.JPG

Thanks.... Monday Funday is good... Quick reply will help cheers

Last edited:
#1 because I have never seen one like it, #4 I like Columbia's and blade forks.

2 and 3 are done deals.. I think I secured the looptail till those ship.. I'd take all four but I need wait see what else he's offering.
Really cool seller, he will be joining the forum... I think he will make quite a splash...
They have lot of awsome stuff at really fair prices..
They will be setting up a sell thread... I'm not even grazing the skin by grabbing these..
Hope everyone gets to enjoy like I am.

Last edited:
Gotta sleep sometime!

I'd get the looptail, looks like a JC Higgins chain guard but doesn't fit perfectly, still the frame is unusual so it would be first pick.
Number two would be the second bike, repainted Rollfast I think. Just because I like Rollfast's big frame.

But the last 2 are original paint so they need to be picked too. Make room in the garage!

How many bikes do you have now?

Gotta sleep sometime!

I'd get the looptail, looks like a JC Higgins chain guard but doesn't fit perfectly, still the frame is unusual so it would be first pick.
Number two would be the second bike, repainted Rollfast I think. Just because I like Rollfast's big frame.

But the last 2 are original paint so they need to be picked too. Make room in the garage!

How many bikes do you have now?
Now or this month... I'm bad at math is my new answer....

This is the lower end price range bikes... I have not seen the better stuff yet...:whew::whew: I'm up for all 4... But don't want miss anything else.. bike fund has hit red alert for the month... Need spend money on holidays... Can only gift so many bikes and not look like I'm pawning off my habits.:113:

Latest posts

Back