If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, he did. And you deserved it.

Now get back out there and spend the other $85k on a car.

I would want track one of these down I believe :mrgreen: Stella Atomic Fireball addition ... the gearing is a little higher on these to make them faster than the stock Stellas.

phil_02.jpg

I'd have to build one of these too, Looks like a blast to ride.

SECCCushman-Harley.jpg

Yes that's a Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle power plant in a Cushman body. Yes I am insane. :mrgreen: No it's not mine :(

This! a 1948 Autocar Semi! Then with the other $80K I'd upgrade to a 3406 Caterpillar motor, 13 speed trans, add a second drive axle, Flat black with red scallops, then make back every dime I put into it by driving the wheels off of it! :mrgreen:
http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetai ... ID=3574051

deorman said:
How 'bout starting the Kokomo tour company with one of these?

Greenville+and++Lafayette+bus.jpg

http://transpressnz.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... -1942.html

:mrgreen:
I want my CDL to get away from people in the workplace... :lol: Most people don't bother me I just don't like stupid people, excessive noise, rudeness, and everything that comes with hauling people around.

holden hq monaro hands down, Jody Vincitorio’s ‘CHOPPT’ would be one of the toppers
reqa6u9y.jpg
epu8u9ep.jpg
vagaqe9y.jpg

Dr. Tankenstein said:
KOTA,
That has to be one of the coolest roadsters I've ever seen!

With a 100K I could buy half of this beauty. I'm more of a Porsche guy, but this just speaks to me.
sls_price_euro.jpg

Cheers,
Dr. T
that's the new sls amg black edition isnt it. they only got released in australia last month, a bloke I do alot of work for is the owner of a huge mining company hear and he got one of the 10 that came to aus, iv had the passenger seat pleasure but not a chance of a drive. not a huge fan of high end luxury cars but man its cool. hear is close to $700 000 by the time you get it

As a condition inspector I have to look over a few relics. Can't afford any of these....still some nice resto and two customs rebuild

57 Belair ( originally a 210)

ba2yneta.jpg

Then there is this 66 GTO

sa9a8aju.jpg

A nice rebuild ....36 Ford

py8egesy.jpg

Now with a minimal $100k down payment this would be cool
Lambo.....didn't get to test drive this one during the inspection....owner wouldn't allow....can't blame him for that.

muzepu4a.jpg

But fell in love with this custom woody

a4ynapu2.jpg

qagyryju.jpg

u8upe9yb.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Supervan

though this is my favorite

1975_7649d.jpg

this one is pretty cool too

HotWheelsBlackChevyVanwithFlames.jpg

8492893018_a76992db50_z.jpg

4496380261_8df1d8fb3c_z.jpg

the transit supervan is pretty sweet too but you lose the cargo room, might cost a bit more too :mrgreen:

Ford-Supervan-1.jpg

CCR said:
the transit supervan is pretty sweet too but you lose the cargo room, might cost a bit more too :mrgreen:

Ford-Supervan-1.jpg
that actually look like a "Mini" made into a van .. Minivan :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back