ICU8-10

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY IT. HAVE YOUR FRIENDS BRING 1 -2 SIX PACKS (OR HOW MUCH BEER THEY CONSUME) OF A BEER THEY LIKE OR DISLIKE. I STARTED WITH A CASE AND FINISHED WITH OVER TWO CASES LEFT OVER. I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA AFTER HAVING A CASE AND A HALF OF BEER GIVEN TO ME. I DIDN'T WANT TO WASTE THEM HENCE THE IDEA. IF ANYONE DOES IT POST THE PICS AND SEND ME A BEER. LOL
e0250d0c83ba59d9b74add47ffdc95e9.jpg
397b160cdfcc95b0394341e13e241f8c.jpg
GTBOGMMAS. PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In college we used to have trash can partys where we would make trash can hunch punch out of any left over booze. Some guys would go out and buy Prune Liqueor or Root Beer Schnapps. Fun times

Ha! We would do that and put fruit in it. We called it a hairy buffalo party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:)You actually inspired me Jake to make some feta and spinach burgers on the grill. My son said that from now on if I grill hamburgers, I should not waste my time with anything else! We all loved them! Thanks!
WHOA!! NOW THAT'S A GREAT COMPLIMENT. I'M GLAD FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY. THAT'S 3 FOOD GROUPS AT ONE TIME. PEACE

Hello Ratters. With heavy heart today I lost my hero. My Pop- Russell D.Jackson. The man who taught me so much in life. I will miss him dearly. He will be with me forever in spirit.
1f3845756b30536c89e674a36c480776.jpg
SO CRANK UP THAT DONNY HATHAWAY "EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING" AND HAVE A DRINK FOR MY POP.
NAMASTE. PEACE

Extremely sad to hear about your Pop brother. He lives on in you, your thoughts, and your heart. I will raise a glass high today in his honor and memory. May God Bless you and your family. Our heartfelt prayers and sympathy go out to you brother. :(

Sorry to hear that Jake....Looking at the photos, I see him in you. He will always be with you, and always shine through you.

So sorry for your loss, wisdom and memories carry on.

I think I'd have liked your pop, we have the same taste in vehicles.

HELLO RATTERS. ONE THING MY POP TAUGHT ME FROM WATCHING HIM DO IT ALL THOSE YEARS.
8c79a553919b83a93b0021abf146e264.jpg
a6a8fadf90b931a5ac10466e9ab03985.jpg
MY BROTHER DOING THE RIBS
97fd8d4f67b4a9200b18ae934c3a0a90.jpg
FOR MY POPS REPAST TOMORROW.
4e447f8ea951434d8e675eb09b9d12fa.jpg
DON'T WORRY. I'M STILL BUILDIN' !! HE WOULDN'T WANT ME TO QUIT. PEACE

Good to see you guys celebrating his life brother! I am sure he would like that.

Latest posts

Back