I.N.B... DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: INBetweener The Crunch!!

well. don't get too exited, I melted the other half of the handle bar, so I may have to improvise... :roll:

Re: INBetweener :::The Crunch!!

found a tail light lens this morning at the swap. gotta make a housing for it..

IMG_20110724_113254.jpg

HOT!! :lol:

IMG_20110724_112927.jpg

I figured I'd start wide on the skirts,, whadaya think? too wide?? :?

IMG_20110724_121839.jpg

IMG_20110724_121939.jpg

I'm really liking the transformation.

The skirts? Way too short, I'm seeing the flow line for the skirts at the chain stay and a full fender ending below that line with a flaired out ducktail like a old Indian motorcycle. Otherwise, if time is an issue bob that fender short for the back and use the leftover for the front.

Remember, It's just one mans opinion and you did ask.

Nice work and keep it up. I predict you will finish with honors.

This is one time I am going to disgree with KutNHack; keep the fenders exactly the way you have them. This ride has the makings for placing. Dig the transformation.

thanks for the kind words guys! I'm just hopin to get more than 1 vote :lol: , theres some amazing stuff comin down the pipe this week..

I think I am gonna run that fender length tho, kinda gives it that factory softail look, I think it needs some paralell stays tho.. kinda like this only beefier!!

IMG_20110724_131935.jpg

COOL 8) The front fender as the back looks cool...pure genius :wink: Fender skirts too.......SWEET :p

got some flat stock and mocked up some supports.... I'm thinkin it will add some shiny to the back.. :roll:

IMG_20110724_204525.jpg

time to call it a day, but first I figured I'd see how the belt I got at the thrift to cover the hole in the back of the seat is gonna look.. :lol:

IMG_20110724_211523.jpg

Brentley said:

That's hideous. :mrgreen:

Ain't it tho!! :lol:

got home a bit early and started fillin out the fender.. I think I'll leave a couple dings in it just so it dont look too new.. :p

IMG_20110725_180836.jpg

STRUTS!!

IMG_20110725_180805.jpg

I gotta go run the grill for a couple hours and then I'm burnin the midnight oil, I gotta get this thing done if I wanna hit the behind bars gig this weekend!! :shock:

Thanks 1manta!! your front fender idea was the bomb!! thanks for throwing it in!!

and while I'm between filler coats on it, I figured I'd work on some BLING!! !! :mrgreen:

IMG_20110726_161755.jpg

IMG_20110726_161826.jpg

looks great dude like the fender i wish i did one on mine now but i wanted that stripped down look. keep it going!!!!

finally got some free time and got the fender on.. still lots to do besides drink Mai-Tai's... :x

IMG_20110728_144315.jpg

IMG_20110728_144327.jpg

IMG_20110728_144430.jpg

Fireproof said:
Nice work on the fender! The bike is lookin' good! All the best to you finishing it! 8)

+1 Fender is awesome! :!: 8)

Fireproof said:
Nice work on the fender! The bike is lookin' good! All the best to you finishing it! 8)

thanks man! comin from you that means a lot! :mrgreen:

I was contemplating a skinny fender with no stays up front, bur I dunno.. whata you guys think?

IMG_20110728_160758.jpg

More bling!!

IMG_20110728_160009.jpg

Man, I REALLY like that fender work!!!!

Looks really cool 8) That fender is SWEET :p

Re: I.N.B. last leg

thanx guys!! I dismissed the front fender, and am just gonna get the lights done and call it a date,,

Taco Bell photo op!! :lol:

IMG_20110728_202125.jpg

Latest posts

Back