I hope all the RRB'rs in DFWLand are OK!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite a "bumpy" afternoon here in the DFW area.

I have not left work on the west side yet for my own house, but so far, I think it is OK. Storms are past us.

Storms are still heavy over Rat Rod's way, and others who live east and north east of Dallas.

Hope all of you are well! :shock:

Here in G-Town all is safe. However it made for a looonnnggg day. You see I'm a middle school teacher and we had to evacuate from the portable classrooms twice. Imagine if you will a gym full of very frightened, nervous and scared middle schoolers. And we had to keep them there until the last kid was picked up...at 6:30 pm. :roll:

Looks like we only had heavy rains just west of dfw airport at my house.

DFW had hail, they report having to inspect all of the aircraft before they can return to service. Much travel delay.

Tornado damage reported in the south mid-cities and cities just east and north-east of Dallas itself.

The news has not reported any deaths on the 10 PM editions. Really a miracle! Hope the zero count holds!

We had two tornadoes here in Greenville at the same time, but no real damage.
I went to work four hours late tonight just to be safe. We had to get in the bathroom thought
the plate glass windows were gonna break from the hail but they didn't thank goodness.
All is well, glad you got passed by to Jerry.

Latest posts

Back