I hate you guys...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really reallly enjoy my hobbies. I have several, including r/c cars and r/c sailboats, full size boat building, motorcycling. So, yet again I have a new hobby to obsess over and bug the living daylights out of my wife with. I even went so far as to stop at the local city hall to get a copy of the trash pick-up schedule so I can beat the trash guys to all them precious bike parts. As I'm sure it is with most of us, I grew up tinkering with my fair share of bikes. Now I look at a bike and wonder what could I chop that into. If I use the front end off that bike and the forks off that bike and the rear sub assembly off that mountain bike over there, that could look pretty good. Now I gotta learn how to weld. Thanks. Thanks alot guys.

See ya,
Lefty

just wait...it gets worse...every inch of storage space will fill up so fast you wont know what happened. Then youll find yourself chopping up frames just to store them out of the old ladies sight (happened to me anyway)!!!

Dang it, I knew that was gonna happen. I even went to the local flea market today to see if I could find a donor frame. No luck, I came up empty. The only find worth mentioning was a 26" heavy duty with a rack. It was in pretty rough shape and he still wanted 50 bucks for it. Someone thtrow me a rope, I can feel myself spiraling already.

Thanks guys,
Lefty

thanks!

we hate you too! :mrgreen:

welcome aboard!

soon, you will forget all other hobbies....

oct.

cool

hahahaha :p and the fun begins ive been threatened with divorce several times,, until it grows on ya ! know ive had the city bother me! thats just something to frame. but the real memories lie... on riding em with a group of crazed cyclists like i did last night till 1am in the morning with my son every agonizing mile was worth it! welcome aboard friend :mrgreen: bab

You guys crack me up. I set the wheels in motion about the Hamilton ride, we'll see what comes of that. Problem is that I already have several weekend trips scheduled and one more might be just too much.

Ratboy, don't tempt me, I love that part of the country. Any chance that you are going to the Hamilton ride??

October, I hope you don't mind, but I might follow in your foot steps with your latest stretch job, it looks fantastic.

I'm glad to find a good clean group with a sense of humor.

Thanks again,
Lefty

bikes the new crack

Lets see, adult male 30+ bicycles. memorabilia, books......... addiction?, what addiction. really i can quit anytime i want.

lefty801 said:
You guys crack me up. I set the wheels in motion about the Hamilton ride, we'll see what comes of that. Problem is that I already have several weekend trips scheduled and one more might be just too much.

Ratboy, don't tempt me, I love that part of the country. Any chance that you are going to the Hamilton ride??

October, I hope you don't mind, but I might follow in your foot steps with your latest stretch job, it looks fantastic.

I'm glad to find a good clean group with a sense of humor.

Thanks again,
Lefty
Yeah come on out...one more weekend trip wont kill ya...lol....come see the Moose

yyzmec said:
....come see the Moose
my sister was bitten by a moose once, no really...
up in the barn loft theres a pile O bikes, no really, we just flung them up there and they stuck in a big pile..
2pile.jpg

wink wink nudge nudge

I love bikes
.....I also love PIE.

If only their was some way I could combine them without killing myself.
Can you ratrodders figure out a way so I wont have too? :?

Latest posts

Back