I hate Hello's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Chris and I am a bike collector. Most of you who frequent the Cabe will know me from my frequent snide and sarcastic comments on there. I don't venture over to this side of the tracks too often except to troll the classified listings. All that is about to change though as I will be diving into this train wreck we all know and love called the Rat Rod Build Off. Oh Yeah, and although I'm prone to poor sportsmanship, I am nevertheless very competitive, and I have every intention of winning my first foray into this event. Wish me luck!

Welcome to RRB bikewhorder!!!!!!! Glad to see there are becoming more of us on both sides venturing into both classic antique & custom bicycles. Again welcome, with all your sweet classics can't wait to see you do a RRB build off.

You wouldn,t know a RatBike if it bit you in the .... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: na just kidin. Good luck with the build. Sulley

Hey Chris,its too bad that Dave Marko has acknowledged you over here.I would just tell people that you never heard of Dave Marko. Welcome to a nice laid back site.

Here we go, it's the Vince-Dave-bikewhorder show for all to see!!!!!!!!!! Where's OldRider??????????

Welcome I'm gonna add some more to your ever decreasing reputation! :lol: Welcome to the circus, here anything and anything you can do with a bike will happen eventually. Looking forward to competing with you in the build off. You going traditional or anything goes?

Chris the "Bikehoarder". WELCOME and thanks for Venturing to the other side of the tracks...hey thats what we collectors do....we venture and travel many tracks while enjoying the hobby of bicycles.
Regardless of what Dave says, Chris is a standup guy. A novice with bikes (from what I've experienced and read).

Chris, good luck with your build off entry.

JD

I didn't know all you guys were lurking over here... your dirty little secret is out now!

Latest posts

Back