I Had Haunted Pedals!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last friday night, Ms. Tinker & I were watching The Dead Files. And chatting a bit about how negative energy can become attached to a place, or an object. And I said boy, it'd really stink if one of my bikes had bad mojo, and has been causing most of our bad luck! That kind of tripped a switch for her, and she said there IS something in the basement. She's a 'sensitive' too, not nearly as much as Amy Allen is on that show! But, it's kind of like periferal vision for her. She spent about a half hour down there on saturday morning, and came back up, handed me a pair of pedals. "It's these!" It was a pair of no names, not as fancy as teardrops, just rust and worn out blocks. She said they were, in fact, trying to project on to other parts down there! I find it amazing, yet plausible, that negative energy can get attached to something like that. Also, there was an old horseshoe over the basement door, and it was siiting points down, which is also a no-no. I't said that the good luck will dissipate out, and it'll actually become a magnet for bad luck! I'd taken it down not long afetr we moved in four yeras ago, mainly because it wasn't nailed or anything, and I was afraid it'd end up falling on my head! 2012 was a terrible year for me, so regardless of superstition, I wasn't about to let a pair of ratty pedals stand in my way! They went in the trash, as well as the horseshoe. She checked the basement out later, and said it was a lot better! I went down myself, and it seemed 'brighter', like more light was coming in somehow. And it did indeed feel 'lighter'. She doesn't feel uneasy doing laundry at night, or that something's trying to make her trip on the stairs anymore! I also had a job interview yesterday, which went very well, sounds like a great company, and I have a good feeling I'll get that call back in a couple days! I guess the moral of the story is, if something gives you a bad vibe, best let it go! -Adam

Dude you don't happen to have a stretch cruiser laying around giving you bad vibes do you? If you do send it to me and I will exercise all the demons out of it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

WHOA! You are in NC too.... my wife and I just bought an old set of pedals at a local flea market that fit that description! :shock:
The main reason we got them was because they were turning by themselves on the dude's table. :?: We were like "WOW! Gotta have em!" . Now the other 25 bikes in the garage have joined in turning! Video at 11:00. :mrgreen: This could be our best luck EVER! Thanks man!

You had better watch out. She might find more stuff that is giving her the heebie jeebies! Like that frame that has been sitting in the corner and those handle bars and that chain ring! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
I think she's just found a creative way to get rid of you bike parts! :lol:

sensor said:
You had better watch out. She might find more stuff that is giving her the heebie jeebies! Like that frame that has been sitting in the corner and those handle bars and that chain ring! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
I think she's just found a creative way to get rid of you bike parts! :lol:
Nah, she found out about my hobby not long after we met. So, five years and counting, no worries. Also, the basement is officially "mine", aside from the immediate laundry area, and I'm eventually going to move that upstairs too. :mrgreen: -Adam

two spot said:
If this was the Twilight Zone you would go back down there tomorrow and the pedals would be back. :shock: Muhuwahahahahahaha!
Hey, I half expected them to have somehow stayed in the trashcan! :shock:

Latest posts

Back