** I HAD A DREAM**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I'M sure some of you have had thoughts of this at one time or another ? what if we could all meet at some point in one place at the same time ? have some kind of picnic ? swap meet probally impossible but what if ?

It would have to be in CT so I can bring all my 15 bikes without having to pay for luggage :wink: I think that stands for A LOT of us...beside the CT part :mrgreen:

Well we would probably have to have it in Texas because we wouldn't want Steve to have to make arrangements for an out of town location :wink:

I'm sure he knows the perfect parking lot for it! :lol:

Double Nickle said:
Well we would probably have to have it in Texas because we wouldn't want Steve to have to make arrangements for an out of town location :wink:

I'm sure he knows the perfect parking lot for it! :lol:

For sure don't want to leave steve out , it would haveta be a purdy good size park ! i'd make the trip,; watta trip that would be :mrgreen:

Spincycle said:
That would be something! Imagine if every member were there. I wonder how long it would take to admire 5000+ bikes?
Anybody have an idea what state has the most members ? I'm thinking California,Ohio or Texas -one of these probably...

Spokeshave said:
Spincycle said:
That would be something! Imagine if every member were there. I wonder how long it would take to admire 5000+ bikes?
Anybody have an idea what state has the most members ? I'm thinking California,Ohio or Texas -one of these probably...
can you start a poll ? :idea:

Well i know at my high points I can own anywhere from 30-50 bikes at one time. and I'm on the low end of the scale here so 6,000 members times 30+ bikes each.......How many acres we got?

I don't know if I could bring just one...the others would get jealous. :mrgreen:
PS did you know that the reason Sturgis is held where it is was because it is something like 50 miles east/westwise from being exactly in the middle of the country?

mikesbikes36 said:
ya wouldnt bring all ur bikes .....just the nice ones ....with wheels ....LOL
I'd bring them all if there was a swap meet.... :mrgreen:

Haha as picker Mike would say I'M GETTIN ALL JACKED UP ! :lol: :lol:

bUT ALAS it's just a dream......or is it ? can't we make somthing happen ? i'm sure everyone can't show up
but i know ther are some die hard bike dudes among us that would show ,how long have you traveled to go to a bike meet or to just pick up a bike ? wild goose chases , is this possible ?? :p

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Haha as picker Mike would say I'M GETTIN ALL JACKED UP ! :lol: :lol:

bUT ALAS it's just a dream......or is it ? can't we make somthing happen ? i'm sure everyone can't show up
but i know ther are some die hard bike dudes among us that would show ,how long have you traveled to go to a bike meet or to just pick up a bike ? wild goose chases , is this possible ?? :p
I once rode 15 miles each way to meet with a fellow member to swap bike parts. 15 miles don't sound like much but on a Rat Rod cruiser with trailer and hauling 2-3 bikes on the trailer....Well try it sometime! :mrgreen: It was a blast though.

Latest posts

Back