I drug out all my assembled tank bikes for a family pic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having to stay home has made me clean, organize, and generally go insane, so yesterday I drug out all my assembled tank bikes and lined them up. I have 2 other complete bikes that are disassembled and the most of the parts to build 2 more.

The 2 I took apart are we’re going to be full resto’s, and after dealing with a shady paint and I have pretty much just left all of these alone in all of their ratty splendor.

498D22BB-C930-47D9-A619-350F38016425.jpeg
799CF91F-8085-4B65-89A1-FAD42A1F9596.jpeg
A275075E-CE20-4D7B-B207-460C140EBF10.jpeg
D764827A-B61C-483D-8677-3BA23CDC8B4D.jpeg
05915B89-C841-45A5-9DFA-2473DD3769FF.jpeg

My wife things I got the disease bad , Now I can show your splendid collection and maybe I can then save face ?

Feel free to use me as a bad influence! Do you need pics of my 20” bikes, non tank bikes, parts heap, and junkers? :) :)

I couldn't show that pic to my wife...I have her convinced that everyone on the site has bikes piled up like cord wood in the garage, shop, house, and/or outside. If she thought any of you were capable of restraint...then she would expect me to show restraint :shake:.

I couldn't show that pic to my wife...I have her convinced that everyone on the site has bikes piled up like cord wood in the garage, shop, house, and/or outside. If she thought any of you were capable of restraint...then she would expect me to show restraint :shake:.
Be very quiet I'm bicycle hunting !
1588070398006.png

:):)
59A4F047-E88A-4C4F-8AC7-766217EA2EF6.jpeg

Having to stay home has made me clean, organize, and generally go insane, so yesterday I drug out all my assembled tank bikes and lined them up. I have 2 other complete bikes that are disassembled and the most of the parts to build 2 more.

The 2 I took apart are we’re going to be full resto’s, and after dealing with a shady paint and I have pretty much just left all of these alone in all of their ratty splendor.

View attachment 117763View attachment 117764View attachment 117765View attachment 117766View attachment 117767
Lovin’ your collection, there.... just the way I like them... au naturel and untouched except for new rubber and lube to keep ‘em rollin’.
I did the same thing too.....pulled out most of my bikes, filled up the tires and lined them up, took a few out for a neighborhood cruise then put them back inside. A good day!

Last edited:
Awesome!

Pics?

View attachment 117928
Half the family, out getting some fresh air and waiting turns for a cruise of the neighborhood.

Awesome! Great collection! I love all the muscle bikes. That’s something I want to start getting more of. I’m currently building myself a 26” one to ride.

Awesome! Great collection! I love all the muscle bikes. That’s something I want to start getting more of. I’m currently building myself a 26” one to ride.
Thanks, Rat Pilot....I’m finding the muscle bikes are smaller than my pre war 26 ‘ers, easier to move around but when I line them up side by side, those monkey bars sure stick out making them wider overal. I’ve been focusing on procuring more muscle bikes for my collection. Keep us posted on your 26rMuscleBike project

Thanks, Rat Pilot....I’m finding the muscle bikes are smaller than my pre war 26 ‘ers, easier to move around but when I line them up side by side, those monkey bars sure stick out making them wider overal. I’ve been focusing on procuring more muscle bikes for my collection. Keep us posted on your 26rMuscleBike project

I’m almost done with it. I’m happy with the way it turned out.

https://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/huffy-dragster-xl-26”-muscle-bike-build.110852/
12766A11-ABE9-4C5C-B1AB-78AD91B00134.jpeg

Latest posts

Back