Husky Racing's Berm Monster (Rolling)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Cat BMX

So I thought I would post a pic before you'll begin to think I'm slacking. I picked this up a few years ago and have never gotten around to building it up. When I saw the thread in the vintage BMX forum I knew the direction I was going to go. This thing will be perfect as a 1st gen BMX cruiser. Parts pics to follow.

image.jpg

Whoa! What hubs are those?????

The frame is for an industrial bicycle company called husky. They are based out of Houston. As for the hubs they are are Schwinn 6x6's I believe. They were out in the late 90's or early 2000's.

Can anyone think of a better way to spend your lunch break. Well I can think of one but this is pretty good also

null-4.jpg

null.jpg

null-3.jpg

Re: Big Cat BMX (Name Change) Husky Racing's Berm Monster

Those COOK's cranks are too cool and in great shape. Those are worth $$$.

This should be a great build. Consider entering the Klunker sub buildoff. viewtopic.php?f=77&t=72127

Wheel lacing action. Rear wheel is almost complete.
null-5.jpg

null-6.jpg

cman said:
Those COOK's cranks are too cool and in great shape. Those are worth $$$.

This should be a great build. Consider entering the Klunker sub buildoff. viewtopic.php?f=77&t=72127

I was thinking about but I'm not real sure if a big a** bmx bike fits. I think I need a ruling from the field.

Hop on in. The bike is just part of the competition. :wink:

I'm loving this!! I'll be running a set of Cook Brothers cranks on my Spaceliner build, although it is a polar opposite to your build.

Yea, love cooks cranks. By far one of the coolest crank sets made ever.

Yea Brown Santa came to drop off the last part I needed. Now I can get some work done
null-7.jpg

So it's been awhile since I have been able to work on the bike. I had a good day in the garage and Texas heat to rideable status. I'ts not finished as I have a few more ideas. So far I'm happy with. Need a longer stem and not 100% sure on the bars yet.

null-17.jpg

null-19.jpg

null-20.jpg

null-21.jpg

null-24.jpg

null-25.jpg

null-27.jpg

null-26.jpg

That's a Klean Klunker

Latest posts

Back