Husky HD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this frame new from Husky. It had a sticker on it that leads me to believe they get the frames from Haro.
I also got a wheelset, fork (Sunlite chrome springer) and a few other small parts from Husky. The wheels have steel rims, 11g spokes and a Shimano coaster brake hub. Chainring is 36t. Bought the tires off ebay.

The stem, headset and bar are from my old Diamondback Sorrento mountain bike from the early '90s. Not what originally came on that bike, but what I had on it at its last iteration.

This pic is the first time it has seen the light of day. Hopefully I'll get it rideable next week. It's almost there now, but I'm waiting on a few more parts.
HuskyHD.jpg

Getting it a bit more rat-ified! :wink1:
Different stem and bars, de-stickered and some Rustoleum red primer.
Not sure what direction I'm gonna go paint-wise, but here it is for right now. I've always liked the look of plain old red primer, having grown up around quite a few hot rods that were just primered and left that way. So I might not be in a hurry to change it.

HuskyHDRat1.jpg
HuskyHDRat.jpg

Latest posts

Back