Huffy Premier

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped by Walmart for a few things. Moseyed over to the bike rack, and saw what I assume is a new model. It has 700C WHITEWALL tires, and solid rear fender skirts. Priced at $99! Discuss. -Adam

Says "out of stock" Lose the skirts and put the "headlight" on front fender instead of back may look cool. :)

I'd think about buying one just for the parts, I can't build a wheel set and buy tires for a 100 bucks. Call me old school but I just don't like modern frames where the down tube is larger than the top tube. This would be a super cheap way to put an old wood wheel bike on the road and not have to worry about the oe tires and wheels.
Mark

Anyone know if there is a way online to check individual stores in your area to see if they are in stock? I have been to several Walmart's so far and have found a few Schwinn Swindlers but none of these.

Yup ! On the Walmart link that I posted above, about 1/2 way down on the right, change the search zip code and select " find ". At the top of that Walmart link is a Walmart stock number for that item. You can call the store and ask them to check inventory for that item. Sometimes it will be in stock, but not out on the floor until the stems are installed backwards.

I dont know how accurate it is, but if you set your zip code the walmart site will search nearby stores for your item.

Latest posts

Back