• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

huffy muscle bike chain guard FOUND

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new to the forum so i don't know how to dm or pm if someone could tell me.

anyways, does anyone have a huffy stack chain guard or older rail type guard. 25. thanks! its going on this miss america/ gypsy
miss america.jpg

Last edited:
any condition no rust holes. thank you!

Last edited:
A guy on the Muscle Bike forum on Facebook just bought a large lot of guard, with a few Huffy types in there. (Not the stacks... For a stack you'll never get one for $19... maybe $119) He's selling, so it would be worth the venture to go find him

The going rate for a chainguard seen on the green huffy rail is about $25+ship. The others go for much more. Two pictured are not direct fit, different brand bike.

Yeah ok thanks. I saw that green guard I tried to get it it’s already sold. The two that are Murray I thought just look cool and I could modify to fit the bike. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe a member has something. I've given a couple of items away here for no cost.

Im new to the forum so i don't know how to dm or pm if someone could tell me.

anyways, does anyone have a huffy stack chain guard or older rail type guard. 25. thanks! its going on this miss america/ gypsyView attachment 137527
i have this one $30 shipped in US ONLY if interested

Attachments

• 100_6214.JPG
    100_6214.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_6213.JPG
    100_6213.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 92

Latest posts

Back