Huffy employees confirmed to be crazy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Seriously! Why else would they put out a bike with these colors?! Orange frame, hot pink rims and brown tires......:43::43::43:

Huffy.jpg

I think that's a pretty rad color scheme, actually.... But go ahead and give those spokes a little squeeeeeeeeze--- that'll reconfirm your suspicion that whoever is currently building Huffy bikes is likely intoxicated.

I think that is their new Technicolor BM model.

Help, help the 80s are coming back! Not that I care, I think the neon color bmx of the 80s was one of the best looking eras for bikes. I don't really care for the styling from the 60s-80s pretty much.

A prewar tank bike in neon would rock... oh wait building a couple now.. lol

clearly trying to sell over stock parts by assembling random parts into bikes , or they want to bring back the 80s fluorecent ski suite vibe:rofl:
b3db5f3298675a022e3e4d4d7ae21d21.jpg

Maybe it's a new 'Safety' line? You have to admit that 'I didn't see him Officer' is going to be much harder to get away with in a collision when the bike in question is styled in Radioactive Day-Glow Eyebleed Arrays!

Heck, the only way that bike could be more noticable is if it were in a Comic Book and emitting actual Kirby Crackle and Darkseid was riding it...:21::21::21:

Latest posts

Back