Huffy Camaro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was visiting my dad for the holidays and he found this in his barn. It looks like it's been sitting about twenty years. I'm guessing it is late fifties-early sixties, before there was a four wheeled camaro. Anyways, I'm thinking about just a mild custom job, some rattle cans and new tires. I'll post pics when done.

PICT3685.jpg

After looking for info, it appears the camaro came out in '68, same year as the car. I wonder if there's other muscle car named bikes? Could be a cool theme for a RRBBO 3 .

i saw one of those at the local flea market...they wanted close to 300 bucks for it, it was white and purple, decent shape but the tank was missing its lens. i think it was a 70s model, not sure though. personally i like the rust and age on yours, pure white and purple tanks never really did it for me :p

hey necessaryevil

i saw somewhere, but i couldn't find the post, that you wanted to sell that camaro tank

how much i got a bike just like that that it should fit on

thanks!

I'll take $30 plus shipping for the tank. It will fit a girls firestone or monark, maybe others. The battery terminals are rotted from the old batteries, but everything else is in good shape, no headlight lens. Send me a message if interested.

I'll probally just put it on the bay. Start it off for $10 bucks and see where it goes. But thanks for the offer.

Latest posts

Back