Huffman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is my newest purchase. I bought this today at our ride. It's a Huffman Airflyte
P8230002.jpg

P8230003.jpg

Its your stuff and I would be the last person to tell someone what to do with their stuff....but it seems a shame to break up a bike with such cool lines. the tank fits that bike perfect and without it .....Its just another twin frame bike. That bike has as cool of lines as any I have seen and cries out to be restored. You ought to stick a price on the whole bike and let someone redo it like it deserves. Sorry If I'm out of line on this one. :roll:

You're right. The tank is back on, used some cleaner wax on it, straightened out the front fender & put on a different front rim. Few more things to do. Oh & don't tell my wife about the bike being on the carpet in the basement family room.
P8250004.jpg

I say paint the rims to match the seat, then put white tires on it. Call it done. Oh, yeah a chain would be nice to have too :lol:

Or better yet ...sit down with a cold beer and think of a price ,and pm me . You know your going to sell it eventually . This will save you from getting in trouble with your wife. :wink:

Latest posts

Back