How many fellow members have you met?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How many fellow RRB members have you met in person? I have met one and meeting a second tomorrow for a bike trade. :mrgreen:

This many...and more!.....I just "hijacked" ej599 photoBucket. :lol: He's the one with the pink arrow pointing to him.
monsongrp-1.jpg

Lets see if I can remember, Karfer67,Fireproof,Vulture,Sensor,Slick,Double Nickel,Kuttnhack,Mike S,Mastershake916,greg66,Scrumblero,Vintage Love,Wingman, old school 64,olschbp,N*H*F*F*,Taildrag,.... I"m sure I am missing a few, not to mention people I feel like I've met thru deals here.

GoldstreetCustoms ,(even though he doesn't admit it) :lol: karfer67,slick,JDawg,slick,skillsthebarber,kuttinhack,greg66,M.martian,MikeS,P.N.A.,AstroZombie,N*H*F*F*, IF i'm missing a few let me know!

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
GoldstreetCustoms ,(even though he doesn't admit it) :lol: karfer67,slick,JDawg,slick,skillsthebarber,kuttinhack,greg66,M.martian,MikeS,P.N.A.,AstroZombie,N*H*F*F*, IF i'm missing a few let me know!
Oh you mean Ralph !!! :oops:

Gold Street Customs said:
Lets see if I can remember, Karfer67,Fireproof,Vulture,Sensor,Slick,Double Nickel,Kuttnhack,Mike S,Mastershake916,greg66,Scrumblero,Vintage Love,Wingman, old school 64,olschbp,N*H*F*F*,Taildrag,.... I"m sure I am missing a few, not to mention people I feel like I've met thru deals here.

Yeah I feel like I know a lot of people that way too. Had some good times and some good laughs here too.

I've met TheFlyingDingo, NoCarsOnMars, Chainsaw, Giggles, Kelly, rbonney, Boardtrack Fan, gotavan, the guys from Kickstand Magazine, pretty much all of the FreakBike Great Lakes members and a few others.

KOTA said:
This many...and more!.....I just "hijacked" ej599 photoBucket. :lol: He's the one with the pink arrow pointing to him.
monsongrp-1.jpg
I missed being in that picture because I left an hour before. I met most of them and the ones that I didn't I remember walking around with bikeparts in hand with glazed eyes.
Mostly I could pick out most any RRB members in a police line up if I had to!

Graylock

Hey KOTA, I was there when you took that pic :) I wasn't a member and didn't know anyone :| Now I'm POPULAR :lol: :lol: I'm gonna have to get a pic of the New England gang tomorrow :mrgreen: I met about 8 or 9 people...so far :wink:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Hey KOTA, I was there when you took that pic :) I wasn't a member and didn't know anyone :| Now I'm POPULAR :lol: :lol: I'm gonna have to get a pic of the New England gang tomorrow :mrgreen: I met about 8 or 9 people...so far :wink:

POPULAR ? EXCUSE me but you need to post a " intro" before you post corny jokes :roll:

greg66, slick, mike s, fireproof, vulture, kuttinhack, sensor, a.s. boltnut, gold country customs, vintage love, martian .... i am at the point i know so many more by real names ted, frank, jeff,ref, mark, mark, greg (whitewall), vic (turbo), gary (bike kitchen) john (sry dude i know ya by murdock), tina, ummmmmm lol if i sat here and really thought bout it i could fill a page. and if i misspelled anything sorry i suck at spelling anyways.

Let's see? Double Nickel, Dr. Tankenstien, highwheelerboy25, biss-ness, Smoopy's, several others at shows that I've bought from or sold stuff to. From the other forums that some of you might be familiar with are ole Bob that I met probably 40 years ago. And Joel that he and I trade stuff regularly.

karfer67 said:
greg66, slick, mike s, fireproof, vulture, kuttinhack, sensor, a.s. boltnut, gold country customs, vintage love, martian dang i am at the point i know so many more by real names ted, frank, jeff,ref, mark, mark, greg (whitewall), vic (turbo), gary (bike kitchen) john (sry dude i know ya by murdock), tina, ummmmmm lol if i sat here and really thought bout it i could fill a page. and if i misspelled anything sorry i suck at spelling anyways.

Wow he's got my name too, but I'm a Joe :lol: Also is that a girl's Hiawatha tank on a boy's Schwinn frame? How's that mount? I have both I am trying to put together.

this guy....
beatcad(jimi) LT, deorman(deorman)RT.
000_0003-5.jpg

Latest posts

Back