How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was starting to wonder. Just as long as you start wearing acid dot mascara and floppy hats, it's cool.

It's the 1st grade picture of one of my favorite mma fighters, Nick Diaz, just a hilarious pic IMO.

Born under the of Scorpio, stung by one in 29 Palms, Ca as a kid. Always had a liking for the little critters. Regards.
I hauled a scorpion from Lake Tahoe all the way back to San Diego on my Harley about 5 years ago. I was unpacking after a trip and he fell out on the floor. Needless to say I was a little shocked.

I really dig the whole polynesian culture. And my Monark sport's a Hawaiian bicycle license plate with a Moai Tiki above the plate.

Just a big Misfits fan, it's the cover art to Devil's Rain...Even if people don't consider the newer stuff "true" Misfits...that album is still good...plus it's just cool art...

My avatar is my daily ride and project, my name is a play on the reaction to my xbox360 tag En1Gm4tiCv0Id ( enigmatic void) it's a simple cryptogram or ( coded puzzle) that no one on Xbox ever gets right, in simple.. Enigma being a puzzle and void, to be lacking of, so since no one ever gets it right, they have.... Void logic

I have been through a few lately:

Watched every season of Futurama back to back:

22831011116_c1a7acd81b_m.jpg

Bought my little Datsun:

22843493052_e48cbd1df0_m.jpg

Had to clean up a lot of threads and posts, felt like a janitor:

22438662458_aa8cfaedd7_q.jpg

MBBO Advertising:

22438663068_8c51938e6c_m.jpg

22857007955_ce3716b694_m.jpg

Just because:

22235853533_60f35599c7_m.jpg

Luke.

My current one is a character from a video game called "Ratchet and Clank"; Clank has an evil cousin named "Klunk", and that's who is featured on my avatar.

I used to rock a different guy named "Klunk", from the old Hanna-Barbera comics:
char_12079.jpg

Either way, I'm still klunkin'.

I used to rock a different guy named "Klunk", from the old Hanna-Barbera comics:
char_12079.jpg

Funny i remember Klunck !

~Rafael~

Latest posts

Back