How bikes capped off our wedding

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and my lovely bride got married about 10 days ago, and to cap off the weekend we did a photo shoot...while I didn't make the deadline for getting her bike done - I popped a new seat and some Velo Orange grips on her blue (Huffy?) crusier and I grabbed my Peugeot (this fall's single speed project) that she bought me and we took some shots in our wedding garb. Enjoy some bike goodness? ...more to come when our wedding photographer gets us finished shots. These were by my friend Shawn who came with.

feetz.jpg

bikefieldsmm.jpg

fieldz.jpg

riding.jpg

riding2.jpg

bikekiss.jpg

awesome pics man, and congrats on getting married, many happy years for you and your new wife.

amazing shots, Congrats on the marriage! I just got married a little over two months ago. Its a big weight off your shoulders isn't it? Cycle on!

Very good pictures. I just got married 9 days ago, no wait, it was 36 years AND 9 days. But we didn't get any good pics. :)

I wish you many more good years.

congradulations! glad to see she allowed bikes in the pictures! what a keeper! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back